Living in Aussie Land

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'd rather look at bewbs TBH. About 20 years ago i lived just behind the Cyprus Club (is that stll there?) in Stanmore. Tuesday nights would be 2 for 1 cook you own steaks at the Newington Hotel (although i don't see the point of cooking your own food in a pub, but my mate always did the cooking), before some jelly wrestling afterwards. Those were the days.

i think the Newington is now called the "Public house"?
Yep it’s called public house and it not a bad pub part owned by Ibrahim as well. I think the Cyprus Club is still there but I haven’t been to that area in a year and a half even though I live in Petersham. My fav is still the Livingstone it’s shit but it has pool tables and personality and everyone loves my dog there..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep it’s called public house and it not a bad pub part owned by Ibrahim as well. I think the Cyprus Club is still there but I haven’t been to that area in a year and a half even though I live in Petersham. My fav is still the Livingstone it’s shit but it has pool tables and personality and everyone loves my dog there..
the Livingstone was the sort of pub that no matter what time you went past there was an old bloke reading a newspaper and having a beer. Petersham is good for Portuguese Chicken. My sister lived on Wardell Road a thousand years ago.