Lichaa worse ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Couldnt remember who we had at hooker during the "glory" days of 2008.
Corey hughes and micheal sullivan
Either one would do me now instead of lichaa
At least corey had some mongrel and sullivan had pace when he wasn't focused on his next TAB bet....
If only aoneone could have over ruled hasler and said we r keeping damien cook and can shop lichaa.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed that Lichaa is not a FG standard hooker. His problem is his dummy half play.
Most of what he does apart from dummy half is not to bad. He is a good tackler. He plays 80 minutes now. He supports when needed.
Maybe he is better suited to the lock or second row position. Like to see him as lock and Woolford as hooker.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed that Lichaa is not a FG standard hooker. His problem is his dummy half play.
Most of what he does apart from dummy half is not to bad. He is a good tackler. He plays 80 minutes now. He supports when needed.
Maybe he is better suited to the lock or second row position. Like to see him as lock and Woolford as hooker.
Would make the pack very small with Lichaa as lock? We should aspire to someone better than Lichaa.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not fg standard, not worth keeping.
For sure. Very bad decision to give him a new contract. Can't pass properly so how can he play FG? A couple of good running games at the end of last year, when no team was expecting it, and all of a sudden it was all Des's fault! Most of the rest of it was, but not Lichaa.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For sure. Very bad decision to give him a new contract. Can't pass properly so how can he play FG? A couple of good running games at the end of last year, when no team was expecting it, and all of a sudden it was all Des's fault! Most of the rest of it was, but not Lichaa.
Ok so we re-signed him on minimum coin. We obviously were not in a position to sign anyone else due to cap issues. We have 4 players who can play hooker at our club:
Woodford- always injured
No Brown- discipline issues and injuries
JMK- fill in at best
Lichaa

For what it's worth, and trust me I am no fan of his, I think he has been ok this year and I think he is the current best option at hooker at out club. He is still young and on minimum coin and has time to improve. Remember Damien Cook had his break out year at age 27. Otherwise he will make a solid back up hooker when we recruit or uncover a gem in the next couple of years.

The biggest issue we have with Lichaa is that he is compared to previous Bulldog legends like Hetherington and players that got away like Luke and Cook.

I know they don't paint a complete picture but have a look at player stat averages in the hooker position on fox sports website and you may be pleasantly surprised how well Lichaa rates in both attack and defence for his 10 games this year. He is top 5 for most including run meters, missed tackles, effective tackles, tackle and line break causes, and line breaks.

He is not our biggest problem. Same as Elliot isn't and neither is Pay. We need a quality 7, followed by 1, then 6.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've had some disagreements on this board.
Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples:

1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of Cronk. This moron was convinced Foran is waaayyy better than Cronk.
2)Craig Bellamy is not a good coach (this person's parents must be cousins) just has a good team.
3)Cam Smith is just lucky he's in a good team and not even good.
4)Lichaa will play origin and is a gun (Actually said this year)

NOT ONLY THE WORST HOOKER EVER, BUT THE WORST FIRST GRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF HE IS PLAYING BET BIG ON THE OPPOSITION. HE IS SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
IF YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD HOOKER YOU SIMPLY HAVE ZERO CLUE AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.

In regards to Cronk. Once retired we should throw a fuck tonne of money at him to coach our halves and back line.

He would be a massive asset to any coach team

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. It's worst ever not worse ever.
2. Lichaa isn't even the worst starting today.
Nasty thread this, singling out one player to hammer. Mind you, it is an important position but so is 7, 6 & 1...... then the rest.

I think point 2. above still applies. There are plenty of players on the team that are worse than him.

The good news is the Kennell can really give it to Lichaa and other players as we get smashed each week for the rest of this Season and next year with our weakened team !

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to Cronk. Once retired we should throw a fuck tonne of money at him to coach our halves and back line.

He would be a massive asset to any coach team
Nah, he won’t do it. He’s going to Harvard....

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Archie-
So I have pretty much watched every game of NRL since the introduction of Foxtel. I’ve played the game since I was 5 to about 25 in now 36.
I have been banned from numerous betting agencies including Sportsbet and 365 for winning too much money. I solely bet on Rugby League. So I think I have a decent understanding of the game and can pretty much assure you I have seen more league than you over the last ten years. You truely are a clueless ‘moron’

Easy, name one, just Hooker who is worse in the NRL. If you can I guess your right. If you can’t (which is clear to anyone with half an idea)
You just look like an even bigger goose.
Just one Hooker worse in the Nrl, that’s all, just one..
Robbie Farah

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No half the team were not worse.
He cops flack because he is a hooker who can't pass.
If you watch the games back he also conceeded the first line breaks of each match. But that isn't even my major beef with this guy.
Anyone that has played league or knows the importance of a number 9 knows this guy is beyond a joke.
Has zero skills. Cook did everything outta dummy half better than him two years ago! Holland is waaayyyyy better for crying out loud. Like way better, he's a winger.

Yes half the team was worse mate but say what you like

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so we re-signed him on minimum coin. We obviously were not in a position to sign anyone else due to cap issues. We have 4 players who can play hooker at our club:
Woodford- always injured
No Brown- discipline issues and injuries
JMK- fill in at best
Lichaa

For what it's worth, and trust me I am no fan of his, I think he has been ok this year and I think he is the current best option at hooker at out club. He is still young and on minimum coin and has time to improve. Remember Damien Cook had his break out year at age 27. Otherwise he will make a solid back up hooker when we recruit or uncover a gem in the next couple of years.

The biggest issue we have with Lichaa is that he is compared to previous Bulldog legends like Hetherington and players that got away like Luke and Cook.

I know they don't paint a complete picture but have a look at player stat averages in the hooker position on fox sports website and you may be pleasantly surprised how well Lichaa rates in both attack and defence for his 10 games this year. He is top 5 for most including run meters, missed tackles, effective tackles, tackle and line break causes, and line breaks.

He is not our biggest problem. Same as Elliot isn't and neither is Pay. We need a quality 7, followed by 1, then 6.
Have to stop looking at stats , that is what got this club screwed by des and his stats showing Tolman is the games best prop !!

the main job of a Hooker is dummy half , any halfwit can make runs out of dummy half, just use a speedy winger to do that job if it is crucial .

Main issue is passing from dummy half and passing the ball to the correct player or options when there is a play on.

He can't pass and he has no footy brains

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichha is playing worse this year hopefully brown gets a good run

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Archie-
So I have pretty much watched every game of NRL since the introduction of Foxtel. I’ve played the game since I was 5 to about 25 in now 36.
I have been banned from numerous betting agencies including Sportsbet and 365 for winning too much money. I solely bet on Rugby League. So I think I have a decent understanding of the game and can pretty much assure you I have seen more league than you over the last ten years. You truely are a clueless ‘moron’

Easy, name one, just Hooker who is worse in the NRL. If you can I guess your right. If you can’t (which is clear to anyone with half an idea)
You just look like an even bigger goose.
Just one Hooker worse in the Nrl, that’s all, just one..
Theres too many hookers with less ability than Liccha to name. Youve been banned from betting agencies for winning too much money. Gee you must be a professional punter. At least in your dreams. Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story eh pal? Ive watched rugby league most games if theyve been on TV or live every week for over 45 years. I think Ive seen more rugby league than you champ.

Did you catch the Bulldogs v Dragons Grand Final of 1979? Oh sorry...you werent born yet...oh well...you clearly have watched more games than anyone else. I do remember as a younger man seeing all 3 grades of Dogs games at Belmore every 2nd weekend, but youve watched more games than anyone else.

Nothing wrong with Liccha. If he has a problem its that Hasler and a knee injury destroyed his career potential when he came to us from the Sharks.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't lie dick head, I actually play it down. You don't have to win much to be banned.
I am willing to prove this if you are happy to bet with me, be a real man and put your money where your mouth is.
Serious.This can be easily arranged, name your price.

You have zero clue. Even Ennis just said he's not fg standard. I know he has major beef with him but that's pretty brutal to say on national TV.

Just name one. For the record everyone AGAIN I'm not talking shit and AGAIN willing to prove this.
Are you man enough Innovades????????
Or just talk bull shit like there are too many hookers worse bwahahahahah, idiot.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have to stop looking at stats , that is what got this club screwed by des and his stats showing Tolman is the games best prop !!

the main job of a Hooker is dummy half , any halfwit can make runs out of dummy half, just use a speedy winger to do that job if it is crucial .

Main issue is passing from dummy half and passing the ball to the correct player or options when there is a play on.

He can't pass and he has no footy brains
Lichaa had a great game yesterday.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa had a great game yesterday.
Wouldn’t say great but he was sold d enough set up a try but also gifted one through a penalty then couldn’t stop ESE ESE

I would have brought Brown on with 30 to go as Lichaa was out on his feet

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t say great but he was sold d enough set up a try but also gifted one through a penalty then couldn’t stop ESE ESE

I would have brought Brown on with 30 to go as Lichaa was out on his feet
It looks natural and easy to brown when he is in dummy half but for lichaa it looks awkward and hard everything he does out of dummy half

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It looks natural and easy to brown when he is in dummy half but for lichaa it looks awkward and hard everything he does out of dummy half
Lichaa looks stodgy and has no real flexibility or athleticism and his passing is slow. He doesnt appear to have much creativity and can't bring the corrrct players onto the balll. Huffs and puffs his way to the ruck most plays and looks very indecisive. Just not up to standard atm and is not showing much...a shame for him personally and the Club.

Woolford should get an opportunity as he is a talker on the field and encourages team mates, seems to put in more and has more energy by far.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've had some disagreements on this board.
Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples:

1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of Cronk. This moron was convinced Foran is waaayyy better than Cronk.
2)Craig Bellamy is not a good coach (this person's parents must be cousins) just has a good team.
3)Cam Smith is just lucky he's in a good team and not even good.
4)Lichaa will play origin and is a gun (Actually said this year)

NOT ONLY THE WORST HOOKER EVER, BUT THE WORST FIRST GRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF HE IS PLAYING BET BIG ON THE OPPOSITION. HE IS SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
IF YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD HOOKER YOU SIMPLY HAVE ZERO CLUE AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.
Lichaa is no way worst player ever I can name plenty ahead of him. Frawley for one. I just hate how the Bulldogs so called fans keep bagging our olayers even when we win. Enough is enough let's get some positivity please. Instead of talking about players being worst ever indeed fans from rival clubs could be entitled to believe that we as fans of our own team are worst ever. Give it a break on Lichaa and when expert commentators call him out as genuinely having a bad game that costs us, I think the guy is entitled to some slack.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was solid on Saturday but of course he has some things to work on

Status
Not open for further replies.