Reaction score
Not fg standard, not worth keeping.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa can’t fucking pass the ball off the ground. That’s his problem. Forget about all the other shit he cannot do. We were conned by cronulla to sign him.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your clutching mate. He isn't FG standard. Simple. Would struggle to make any other first grade side.
There's a reason no other clubs jumped at him when he had the ass before Pay took over. Next origin hooker, what a joke!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he signed for next season? Or was it a one year deal with 2nd in clubs favour? Hopefully it was!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
doesn't take away you're a bit of a bellend

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was one for this kid to be the next big thing but he has flopped.

Who knows if we had a gun side with our team all in form & seen him play then. But as it stands, he either needs to be sat in reserve grade or start performing. Pay isn't going to get rid of him, runs better than any other player out there.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No half the team were not worse.
He cops flack because he is a hooker who can't pass.
If you watch the games back he also conceeded the first line breaks of each match. But that isn't even my major beef with this guy.
Anyone that has played league or knows the importance of a number 9 knows this guy is beyond a joke.
Has zero skills. Cook did everything outta dummy half better than him two years ago! Holland is waaayyyyy better for crying out loud. Like way better, he's a winger.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No half the team were not worse.
He cops flack because he is a hooker who can't pass.
If you watch the games back he also conceeded the first line breaks of each match. But that isn't even my major beef with this guy.
Anyone that has played league or knows the importance of a number 9 knows this guy is beyond a joke.
Has zero skills. Cook did everything outta dummy half better than him two years ago! Holland is waaayyyyy better for crying out loud. Like way better, he's a winger.
There are some that are suited for first grade and some that are not. Lichaa should give up the game totally he is that bad.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing him in the team makes me want to put big money on the nights.
99% sure we won't win if he plays 80 mins.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really think the Dogs should look at Havilli... he's the best non starting hooker as of Hodgson's return last round

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our whole nucleus of a side is rubbish they will always play that shit brand footy cause it’s safe and we won games playing that boring brand that teams have figured out spearheaded by Lichaa he will never improve with us he is programmed by Hasler

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think the Dogs should look at Havilli... he's the best non starting hooker as of Hodgson's return last round
Raiders are close to re-signing him for another 2 years if they haven’t already. I think we’re stuck with JMK at hooker unless Nu Brown sets the world on fire with his latest chance at FG

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Raiders are close to re-signing him for another 2 years if they haven’t already. I think we’re stuck with JMK at hooker unless Nu Brown sets the world on fire with his latest chance at FG
Woolford no good? Brown is better than Lichaa at least

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've had some disagreements on this board.
Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples:

1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of Cronk. This moron was convinced Foran is waaayyy better than Cronk.
2)Craig Bellamy is not a good coach (this person's parents must be cousins) just has a good team.
3)Cam Smith is just lucky he's in a good team and not even good.
4)Lichaa will play origin and is a gun (Actually said this year)

NOT ONLY THE WORST HOOKER EVER, BUT THE WORST FIRST GRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF HE IS PLAYING BET BIG ON THE OPPOSITION. HE IS SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
IF YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD HOOKER YOU SIMPLY HAVE ZERO CLUE AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.
Lichaa is bad, but if you think he is the worst ever, maybe it’s time u start watching other nrl games rather than watch one player -moron

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had some disagreements on this board.
Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples:

1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of Cronk. This moron was convinced Foran is waaayyy better than Cronk.
2)Craig Bellamy is not a good coach (this person's parents must be cousins) just has a good team.
3)Cam Smith is just lucky he's in a good team and not even good.
4)Lichaa will play origin and is a gun (Actually said this year)

NOT ONLY THE WORST HOOKER EVER, BUT THE WORST FIRST GRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF HE IS PLAYING BET BIG ON THE OPPOSITION. HE IS SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
IF YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD HOOKER YOU SIMPLY HAVE ZERO CLUE AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.
You are truly sick. So let me understand. Were you on holidays for our last 3 games last year when Lichha, playing for a contract, ignored Des's instructions and ran out of dummy half and took the forwards with him? We won the 3 games and Lichha was the UNDISPUTED UNDEFEATED MAN OF THE MATCH 3 TIMES. On the back of his efforts despite having no cap space we found a way to offer Lichha a contract. Granted this year hes struggled. Hes not alone there. It will take time to unlearn the unnatural attacking structures of Hasler. Give the guy a chance.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Archie-
So I have pretty much watched every game of NRL since the introduction of Foxtel. I’ve played the game since I was 5 to about 25 in now 36.
I have been banned from numerous betting agencies including Sportsbet and 365 for winning too much money. I solely bet on Rugby League. So I think I have a decent understanding of the game and can pretty much assure you I have seen more league than you over the last ten years. You truely are a clueless ‘moron’

Easy, name one, just Hooker who is worse in the NRL. If you can I guess your right. If you can’t (which is clear to anyone with half an idea)
You just look like an even bigger goose.
Just one Hooker worse in the Nrl, that’s all, just one..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay better not give Brown 10 mins at the end

He needs to rotate his bench like 15 other NRL coaches

Brown playing garbage minutes will only make him try too much to impress inevitably will make errors ala Souths game

Status
Not open for further replies.