Lichaa worse ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give it up for fuck sake.
The team will be much better without him.
yeah all those muthafuckers on here that said he would turn into michael jordan after des ball, at the time i said those people shouild be accountable

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never hated a player more. Was shocked at how much he sucked very first time I watch him play for us.
I was like "what's all the fuss about?"

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa will improve beyond site if he learn't how to pass and lost heaps of weight. Truth is we need a real hooker now. Anyone would be good.
We need a good hooker + Halfback, 5/8 & now a Fullback as well. LICHAA IS FUCKING SHIT & DES HASSLER A FUCKING BASTARD ****!!!!!, I am fuming.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At the start of this year I said he was a one trick pony. His one trick was running from dummy half occasionally and getting some cheap metres.

He doesn’t even have that trick anymore.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've never hated a player more. Was shocked at how much he sucked very first time I watch him play for us.
I was like "what's all the fuss about?"
Lol you sound like you are too fixated on one player when most of our players are dreadful. He is not up to scratch but he is not even our worst player ... we have 6 or so who are worse...

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given it is impossible to retain the Morris boys I would really only want to keep 2 players from our current squad of 30 being Klemmer and Jackson. Its a complete rebuild...today was terrible....it is the only word to describe it. I am also a little preturbed Pay did not try to rectify our right side when it was clear it was literally leaking all the points today.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He’s trash fuck him
Off

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought after the last 3 games of last yr and the opening few games he is playing to his potential . He carved souths up the middle when we played them but only had tolman in support. Not sure what hapoen after that but he seemed to go back to the old lichaa

Pay needs to throw woolford in there at least he shows a bit of passion.jmk either on the bench or ISP he is not a 5/8

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was called a hasler supporting for posting this in August 2017

"There is no denying that Lichaa owes a big thank you for Des for giving him a massive opportunity and placing 3 years worth of trust in him as a successor of Michael Ennis. Des Hasler continuously backed and supported Lichaa even though the media and fans kept criticising him. Just because Des has finally given up on Lichaa, Lichaa is serving a massive attitude. He is acting like a sore loser in my opinion. He is someone that cannot handle criticism and thinks he can fool people about his ability by blaming Des. Well i have a message for you Lichaa, You are not fooling me. You are making excuses about your own game by taking advantage of what the media has to say about Hasler. I find it absolutely horse shit that Des said to Lichaa i want you to tackle ONLY and never occasionally go for quick runs from Dummy half. I find this nonsensical. Also, even if Hasler said that 'structure A' will work it does not mean that a player should strictly adhere to this for 3 bloody years and never play outside this. Any normal player would play instinctively even if there is a set structure. No excuses Lichaa. Stop blaming it on Des.
I also find it disgusting that Lichaa is saying this about Des- a guy he is supposed to thank for placing trust and belief in him. This is not the way to thank someone Lichaa. Fix your attitude, stop blaming des and start accepting responsibility for your own game."

I hundred percent stand by those comments i made. Des is gone and Lichaa is still shit

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
LICHAA IS SHIT.
Allways has been and given he is in such an important position his shitness has such an adverse impact on the team.
And he's here next season, can't believe it.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So many man babies on this fucken site nowadays.
“Remember when I said this ?”
“I was right”
“I told you this guy was shit”
“You were wrong”

Get fucked.
There are 15000 members on the kennel, you have a discussion with 15000 people, not everyone’s going to agree with you. Sometimes you’ll be right, sometimes you’ll be wrong. If your going to bookmark every time you’ve had a disagreement with someone and bring it up 2 years later, fuck off to the woman’s day forum.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah all those muthafuckers on here that said he would turn into michael jordan after des ball, at the time i said those people shouild be accountable
The first motherfucker that should be accountable is Lichaa the shit ****.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“I was right”
“You were wrong”

Get fucked.
There are 15000 members on the kennel, you have a discussion with 15000 people, not everyone’s going to agree with you. Sometimes you’ll be right, sometimes you’ll be wrong. If your going to bookmark every time you’ve had a disagreement with someone and bring it up 2 years later, fuck off to the woman’s day forum.
On ya Billy. Fucking too right!!! Legend!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
“I was right”
“You were wrong”

Get fucked.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've had some disagreements on this board.
Mainly with people that are so stupid they are surely inbred. They are that dumb their opinion doesn't even matter but here's some examples:

1)I was called a muppet cause I said Cronk was better than Foran and Foran would never have the legacy of Cronk. This moron was convinced Foran is waaayyy better than Cronk.
2)Craig Bellamy is not a good coach (this person's parents must be cousins) just has a good team.
3)Cam Smith is just lucky he's in a good team and not even good.
4)Lichaa will play origin and is a gun (Actually said this year)

NOT ONLY THE WORST HOOKER EVER, BUT THE WORST FIRST GRADER I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF HE IS PLAYING BET BIG ON THE OPPOSITION. HE IS SO COUNTER PRODUCTIVE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.
IF YOU THINK HE IS A GOOD HOOKER YOU SIMPLY HAVE ZERO CLUE AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.
Thanks for listing why you are a goose.

I had forgotten

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“I was right”
“You were wrong”

Get fucked.
People are fricken bipolar. They love Lichaa one minute and hate him the other. They love Mbye one week and hate him the next. We all did this with Des as well. We all got excited when we signed him from manly, we put up 'dogs of destruction' signs at games and then we started #sackdes.

You said it correctly that this is a forum of 15000 members, where people may disagree with each other. But, people can post whatever they want. If they want to bring up something from 2 years ago to say 'see i told you' to justify something then they can. If others can't hack that others may have predicted correctly and are going to chuck a sook about 'bookmarking posts' then this is sad and I think the Womens forum is for you. If others can't admit that they are bipolar then the womens forum is for them. Oh, btw this is a forum and people can post whatever they want. You can't control 15000 people and the content of their posts just because it doesn't please you.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People are fricken bipolar. They love Lichaa one minute and hate him the other. They love Mbye one week and hate him the next. We all did this with Des as well. We all got excited when we signed him from manly, we put up 'dogs of destruction' signs at games and then we started #sackdes.

You said it correctly that this is a forum of 15000 members, where people may disagree with each other. But, people can post whatever they want. If they want to bring up something from 2 years ago to say 'see i told you' to justify something then they can. If others can't hack that others may have predicted correctly and are going to chuck a sook about 'bookmarking posts' then this is sad and I think the Womens forum is for you. If others can't admit that they are bipolar then the womens forum is for them. Oh, btw this is a forum and people can post whatever they want. You can't control 15000 people and the content of their posts just because it doesn't please you.
Notice people liking my post, have been here a long time. You’ve been here 5 fucken minutes and you’re telling me what the kennels about ?
Please.
Manbabies are fucking this place up. Threads go for 12 pages with people going “shut up ****” “fuck you” “you’re wrong” “no you’re wrong”
Used to only get shit like that on school holidays, now every ***** a 5yo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I need to find a way to give more than one thumbs up to this post.

I should sticky or signature it LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.