Lichaa injury??

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Lichaa is going for scans today, until the results I won't assume it's a week or two and I wouldn't want him rushed back because our history of doing that shows players get re-injured.

The best option is for Cook to come in. I know he is fast but in the FG game he played I remember his passing wasn't all that good from dummy half, maybe it was nerves. Tbh Moses isn't a great option at hooker and Jackson also isn't that great in the halves so moving players around doesn't give me confidence.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind seeing cookie getting a run. He's super fast. Only thing is though not sure if des is a fan. Last year against manly. He came on for 5 mins, ennis went to HB. And the game changed, I think cook missed a tackle, and manly scored. Des hooked him straight away!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Moses will go to hooker and Josh will go to 6. Doubt Des would give cook a run but you never know.
I fear this might happen but Des can't let it happen as we need to keep the team stable and the same into the finals, you are talking about Josh Jackson not Reynolds right?

If its Jackson we need to keep Mbye at 6 but its Reynolds maybe have him and Cook rotate the hooker role?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I fear this might happen but Des can't let it happen as we need to keep the team stable and the same into the finals, you are talking about Josh Jackson not Reynolds right?

If its Jackson we need to keep Mbye at 6 but its Reynolds maybe have him and Cook rotate the hooker role?
I am talking about Josh :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah I'm being serious haha, as Des can try to play Jackson at 5/8 like last night or Reynolds at it.
When i said i Josh i meant both of them tbh lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When i said i Josh i meant both of them tbh lol.
Yeah, I'd rather neither of them play 5/8, if Reynolds does make a comeback earlier than expected I'd put him at hooker with a rotation of Cook unless he can play the whole 80 mins.

His defence is usually good and he can run up the middle but he tries to milk penalties far too much from hummy half when we need to be moving instead.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
SOS Joel Romelo!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love Mick back for the rest of the year tbh

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Riccio mentioned on the footy show, that lichaa's injury may not be as bad as first thought. He's a chance to play this week.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please God let him be ok to play! We cant afford to have him out!

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spent the afternoon with Graham. He said Grade one tear. Long turn around for next week so should be right and can be strapped. May be rested for this week and back for Souths game.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Put him on the bench because des doesn't use our 4th forward and if we are playing terrible chuck him in

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing serious ,he reckons he can play he said he'll ice it all week and wants to play but probs will be rested cook will.come in if so, he was strapped heavily due to a bad cork so most likely will be rested

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
If Lichaa is ok why would we rest him? It's a must win game and not a gimmie!

Titans have the bloody wood over us and if taken lightly will do us again!!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Haslers's true to form, Hodko and Reynolds will be halves. Mybe may get a start on the bench. Jackson, sadly will most likely be hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.