Lichaa injury??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cook reportedly had a good game vs Wyong on the weekend.

Might be safer (even if its a minor niggle) to rest Lichaa.

Last thing we need is to play him, and have him reinjure it and be out for the season.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook reportedly had a good game vs Wyong on the weekend.

Might be safer (even if its a minor niggle) to rest Lichaa.

Last thing we need is to play him, and have him reinjure it and be out for the season.
if he can play, he should play

i've got faith in cook should we need to play him but if lichaa passes his fitness he should and will play, we're in no position to be resting players

i'd put lichaa at 50/50 to play sunday, gut feel is he just misses out

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he's rested, can't afford for him to re-injure.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I haven't seen many NSW Cup games this year but every time I have seen them Cook has been one of their best. However, in the limited times I have seen him, his defence in the middle was a worry.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This if he supports our forwards and collects a few offloads then he will be absolute dynamite with his speed and with our forwards playing the ball really quick as off late he is going to cause damage but it's probably going to be moses at Hooke jackson at 6 or JR making a miraculous comeback
So true. Do you remember that half time thing at ANZ this year where a guy had to beat the time run by one of our players through tyres and sprint to catch a kick. Damien was the player that they ran him against and he did the course in something like 12 seconds. He is incredibly quick and even surprised me as I have watched a bit of his play in NSW Cup and did not realise that he was THAT quick.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anything about cook besides what i've heard here, but it is a huge decision to throw a rookie into a must win game to keep our season alive. In des we trust.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think against the titans would be the best time to give him a try ... lets face it if liccha reinjures , then cook will have to face
Isaac luke against souths .........

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way we played against the Broncos is a good indicator that we can go well for the last four rounds. If that happens we will make a big noise in the playoffs.

IMO if Lichaa has got any type of injury he shouldn't play; we need him for later in the seaon. Besides, Damien Cook with his speed could be real plus as no.9, the match against the Titans would be when to give him a run.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he on the injury list?
We do have the long turn around this week with nearly nine days between games so they should be fresh to use the Titans for Semi practice.
He has been defending well, prolly doing more than his fair share.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lichaa miraculously plays he would be crazy not to have Cook on the bench

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate spoke to lichaa via msgs
said the injury was better than first susp
he could play at a pinch however might be given the 1 week off for precaution

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
just remember the Titans are our Bogey side, they give it to us last time, Des will have to make the call, we carn't afford to lose this one.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Mate spoke to lichaa via msgs
said the injury was better than first susp
he could play at a pinch however might be given the 1 week off for precaution
Yea I think its best he gets the week off. Dont want him to do any further damage. Finals are coming up!!

Plus we should win against Titans anyways

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Titans have beat us our last four outings, we can't handle quick sides, much like the Tigers... Our hooker must be one hundred percent, and we will need points to beat Titans as they will def score a few.. I think Cook if there's any doubt what so ever

Status
Not open for further replies.