Lichaa injury??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cook is far from shit.
How much have you seen of him at hooker ?
He's got good service, is stupid fast and a solid defender.
The only issue will be if he can play 80mins in the top grade.
THIS.

Could actually cause some problems for the Titans scooting from the ruck, and his speed and support play up the centre of the field (off say Lane / Beastwood / Kas) could open the game right up.

Not to mention we need someone that can try and chase down Roberts if he makes a break.

Interesting that Cook has played fullback before too!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THIS.

Could actually cause some problems for the Titans scooting from the ruck, and his speed and support play up the centre of the field (off say Lane / Beastwood / Kas) could open the game right up.

Not to mention we need someone that can try and chase down Roberts if he makes a break.

Interesting that Cook has played fullback before too!
I've heard a lot of good things about Cook lately. He should be in the team if what everyone is saying is true!.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook has been very good.

imo Cook should be on the bench instead of Lloyd Perrett.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
**** i hope hes ok and ready next week

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd say we name cook but start mbye @ 9 with an extra forward and bring cook on after 30ish minute so he doesn't have to play 80

he'll do a job, need lichaa back eventually but we can survive with cook for a few weeks

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any loss of players come this time of the season has a greater impact on the squad.having to replace lichaa for a couple of weeks throws a spanner in the works

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think Cook will suit Dessie's game plan. He doesnt encourage hookers to scoot from dummy- half.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some ppl no something. Not many though. On lichaas injury dnt think to many ppl knoe at all. Would have probably needed Dr maguire on the scene to rule him out for 25 years only to be back next week.
Bahahahaha lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I dont think Cook will suit Dessie's game plan. He doesnt encourage hookers to scoot from dummy- half.
Didn't cook play half back and then swapped with Ennis then swapped back cause Ennis was rubbish at half back ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just hope Des puts Cook at 9 and doesn't shift things around too much, like putting Moses at 9 and Jackson at 6 or something.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook has been very good.

imo Cook should be on the bench instead of Lloyd Perrett.
100%

Cook is very dynamic and "could" add that x-factor if used correctly. He is very similar to Jack Granville from the Cowboys.

Lloyd Perrett has a lonnggggggg way to go and should be in NSW Cup. He certainly has not stepped up to the plate coming out of NSW Cup creating an instant impact like the likes of Lane, Klemmer, Jackson, etc when they first burst onto the scene.

Please keep L.Perrett in NSW Cup. Lafai needs a stint in NSW Cup (2 months ago) but sadly you would think it's too late for that

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damien Cook may be the option with Lichaa out for a few weeks. Damien is dynamite off the mark, offers good service from dummy half and can tackle. Has not been sighted in first grade this year but we have not had to cover for our hooker. Always gives 100% and would not let us down. He has played at hooker, filled in for the halves and has even played fullback.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damien Cook may be the option with Lichaa out for a few weeks. Damien is dynamite off the mark, offers good service from dummy half and can tackle. Has not been sighted in first grade this year but we have not had to cover for our hooker. Always gives 100% and would not let us down. He has played at hooker, filled in for the halves and has even played fullback.
This if he supports our forwards and collects a few offloads then he will be absolute dynamite with his speed and with our forwards playing the ball really quick as off late he is going to cause damage but it's probably going to be moses at Hooke jackson at 6 or JR making a miraculous comeback

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses will go to hooker and Josh will go to 6. Doubt Des would give cook a run but you never know.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cook will go well ,loyd should make way for herman

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses will go to hooker and Josh will go to 6. Doubt Des would give cook a run but you never know.
That would be the expected "safe des" option, but I hate shuffling multiple positions to cover one injury. Like for like works, best in my opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That would be the expected "safe des" option, but I hate shuffling multiple positions to cover one injury. Like for like works, best in my opinion.
Yh id rather give Cook a shot, only seen him play a few times but he has performed well in each of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.