Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@TheSexDogs just like going against the majority. It’s his Achilles Heel. He just wants to be different. He will sacrifice the truth just to be different.
No, I just stretch the truth. JAC isn't bad, he's just overrated. We aren't getting value out of him. He also doesn't seem fit and mentally switched on here like he was at Melbourne. You see?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I just stretch the truth. JAC isn't bad, he's just overrated. We aren't getting value out of him. He also doesn't seem fit and mentally switched on here like he was at Melbourne. You see?
I do agree that he does not appear as hungry on the field as he used to.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why you don't pay big money for wingers. Any half decent athlete on the end of a good backline will look good.
But any half decent athlete wouldn’t score the tries that Fox is capable of… like the one in origin, or the three last match. Fox is a game breaker

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely different is good. Some members on here think Tim Lafai & Blake Taaffe are the greatest things since slice bread, go figure :tonguewink:
Oh yes Timmy coming home was lovely for me, to see him in the blue an white again. And Taffee is the bees knees. Will be the hardest working player in 24 and finally give me something to be proud of again after all these shitty years. Can’t take my excitement away from me about Blake baby :grinning: :hearteyes: :tongueclosed: .. end of hehe !!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh yes Timmy coming home was lovely for me, to see him in the blue an white again. And Taffee is the bees knees. Will be the hardest working player in 24 and finally give me something to be proud of again after all these shitty years. Can’t take my excitement away from me about Blake baby :grinning: :hearteyes: :tongueclosed: .. end of hehe !!
Taaffe's much better than Averillo to be honest and at a cheaper price.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not surprising. Big difference playing in a winning team @ Storm versus current dogs mob……

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had the tingly feeling down there, something was telling me to open up phone and check the kennel

So I did and viola!

PS. Lewis still has the better win/loss record percentage for any half that has played for Bulldogs including Foran in the last 7 years. Stand to be corrected.
Not going there, isn’t this what triggered your hiatus last him