Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he is. Poor defence, poor effort areas and poor ball carrying numbers.
Sorry can't agree. He's either the best or number 2 winger in the world. He proved that in the World Cup. He didn't get any ball in the first 2 SOO games. Look at what he did in SOO3 when he got some. Look what he did in our last game this year. We don't have any superstars besides him. What other Aussie test match and SOO quality players do we have besides him and Crichton. We need a few props but we also need to keep our best players. I'd get rid of Burton before JAC.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stats padding.
If it's that easy, why doesn't the rest of the team pad their stats with a trifecta each week?
3x17x4=204
Does not matter what other teams score then, we will smash them with each player getting a three-peat each week!
Sound logical to you?
Certainly doesn't to me, yet trying out your logic to try and understand your points.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If it's that easy, why doesn't the rest of the team pad their stats with a trifecta each week?
3x17x4=204
Does not matter what other teams score then, we will smash them with each player getting a three-peat each week!
Sound logical to you?
Certainly doesn't to me, yet trying out your logic to try and understand your points.
The rest of the team isn't a pace whore like him that can sit on the wing and run fast and then get all the glory. Look at AJ at Souths, most dog fans would turn him down on JAC money but he scored bags of tries.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The rest of the team isn't a pace whore like him that can sit on the wing and run fast and then get all the glory. Look at AJ at Souths, most dog fans would turn him down on JAC money but he scored bags of tries.
Repping mid in the profile she ain’t all that

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indian dog will bone up as soon as he sees that name again

I had the tingly feeling down there, something was telling me to open up phone and check the kennel

So I did and viola!

PS. Lewis still has the better win/loss record percentage for any half that has played for Bulldogs including Foran in the last 7 years. Stand to be corrected.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
11 tries in 15 games. All 11 tries when he was on the left. Played a few games on the right for some unknown reason.
WTF, why the hate for JAC? Also hasn't lost any of his speed. You guys are fried
@TheSexDogs just like going against the majority. It’s his Achilles Heel. He just wants to be different. He will sacrifice the truth just to be different.