: League club chairman's request sparks fury

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lmao why are any women worried? An old c*** with a head like this no matter the amount of money and power he holds isn't going to get shit so...

View attachment 16624

Lmao look at this ***** head, who the fuck can he harass/intimidate looking like that
Are you married?

Do you want your female relatives spoken to that way it is alleged, when you go to spend time at your club?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Embarrassing.
Is this out because of internal issue between him and lynne?

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't find much info on the web about JustSportz Management Services

Which players do they represent ? - surely they'd all be Dogs players wouldn't they ?

Our chairman is a mortgage broker ? Gee we're doing well aren't we. He sounds like one of the boys and the power has gone to his head. He should remember he's not sitting at his local pub with mates. He's sitting at a club and he should remember his position and be held to account.
Justsportz is a really small agency run by a bloke named Chris Haddad who's a family friend of the Cooreys and used to work at the leagues club, he's had a few first graders here and there most notably Daine Laurie and Sione Matautia, Matautia dumped him after he pressured him and his brothers into signing for the dogs a few years ago which they didn't want to and later reneged

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt these women are telling the truth. Cloorey is a very handsome man. I doubt any woman would turn him down. I mean have a look at him.
Nasheed here,
Thing is, it may feel like good looking guys can do what they want but sometimes women still get the shits and even really handsome guys get rejected time to time so it's possible.

As for the allegations, I think it's a storm in a teacup. All he said she said, let it go or provide proof. Otherwise it'll just look bad for the club.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If i was married, I'd make sure my wife calls me to come in asap and fkn snap this old small dick c*** in half
And decent women going about their business trying to enjoy club facilities with friends and families, need other men to call out these big noting limpdicks... that it is not ok to carry on like brain dead Neanderthals harrassing women with unwanted cat calls etc . Thank you.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This story lost me when I read it was written by a female Journo none other than Kate McClymont, she has about as much credibility as Buzz Rothfield and the mole just loves kicking the Bulldogs when we are down. Are we all expected to believe just because we are told so that these females are all as pure as the driven snow? I think not... for all we know these girls could be downright dirty slutty tramps who tried to scam and extort Mr Coorey of some easy money and he told the trash to get fucked so they ran to the nearest feminist journo they could find just so they could smear a good clean mans name just because he rejected the gold diggers! George could be scum and guilty of everything they said, but I’m going to need a bit more evidence before I judge him guilty or not and sorry but just because you are female does not make your accusations true.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm married to a leb chick, only time she would call me would be to dispose of the corpse.
Does she yell a lot?
I notice leb girls are always at a high decibel. Or their voices are raspy from previous shouting

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This story lost me when I read it was written by a female Journo none other than Kate McClymont, she has about as much credibility as Buzz Rothfield and the mole just loves kicking the Bulldogs when we are down. Are we all expected to believe just because we are told so that these females are all as pure as the driven snow? I think not... for all we know these girls could be downright dirty slutty tramps who tried to scam and extort Mr Coorey of some easy money and he told the trash to get fucked so they ran to the nearest feminist journo they could find just so they could smear a good clean mans name just because he rejected the gold diggers! George could be scum and guilty of everything they said, but I’m going to need a bit more evidence before I judge him guilty or not and sorry but just because you are female does not make your accusations true.
Guilty or not, screw cancel culture. A few tasteless jokes never hurt anyone.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as it is possible for me to do so in a world of Photoshop and deep fakes. I don't have a reason to disbelieve it, but neither could I take it to court.

The issue is that he is in an elected position, and it is unclear to me what exactly excludes him from the position. Would being found guilty of a criminal offence exclude him? If so it would explain why Lynne needs the accusers to be proactive. If not, than the club needs to be proactive.

Personally I feel that the behaviour described is threatening, disgusting, and an abuse of an elected position. It isn't funny and shouldn't be tolerated. It reflects poorly on the club.
It's a difficult situation without solid evidence; that's why it is essential that the people he has harassed come forward to the board and make their complaints formal.

I suspect they are silent because it may compromise the positions of people they are related to, but now that the story has been leaked to the media, it is the club being compromised; and that requires a swift solution at board level.

The club has to show that it doesn't tolerate this kind of behavior - provided it is true.

How does it look if we sack CHN, and have someone who enjoys harassing women, as a senior representative of the club? The Coffs issue still hangs over our heads like a Damacles sword - we don't need this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a difficult situation without solid evidence; that's why it is essential that the people he has harassed come forward to the board and make their complaints formal.

I suspect they are silent because it may compromise the positions of people they are related to, but now that the story has been leaked to the media, it is the club being compromised; and that requires a swift solution at board level.

The club has to show that it doesn't tolerate this kind of behavior - provided it is true.

How does it look if we sack CHN, and have someone who enjoys harassing women, as a senior representative of the club? The Coffs issue still hangs over our heads like a Damacles sword - we don't need this.
Honestly nah?
Just ignore it, it'll blow over in the news cycle
Talking about it keeps it alive, whether you're defending him or not.
Like how everyone's forgotten about xerri and his b test that was meant to be a month ago

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly nah?
Just ignore it, it'll blow over in the news cycle
Talking about it keeps it alive, whether you're defending him or not.
Like how everyone's forgotten about xerri and his b test that was meant to be a month ago
I don't think the club should tough it out with a media hungry for stories like this. The Bulldog label is sufficient for this to escalate if we do nothing about it. Either, we have to prove it is just malicious gossip, or demonstrate that we don't tolerate that sort of behavior. It's now in the media spotlight, and will not go away - we are a target for journalists.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think the club should tough it out with a media hungry for stories like this. The Bulldog label is sufficient for this to escalate if we do nothing about it. Either, we have to prove it is just malicious gossip, or demonstrate that we don't tolerate that sort of behavior. It's now in the media spotlight, and will not go away - we are a target for journalists.
I think we just avoid it and play it down and not give them ammo and if pressed just say, 'there's been no formal investigation'.

Look it's just my opinion, but it's my observation that when you downplay it and brush it off, the media back off because you aren't playing their game with denials and apologies. I was taught t I do thsi growing up on the street, and I see Trump do it successfully, I saw Tucker Carlson do it successfully too and most recently, they made a point of saying how johnnie Carson did this during the oj mini series and his wife's affair. They thought they had a slam dunk story and he just brushed it away and they said 'wow he is like Teflon'

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we just avoid it and play it down and not give them ammo and if pressed just say, 'there's been no formal investigation'.

Look it's just my opinion, but it's my observation that when you downplay it and brush it off, the media back off because you aren't playing their game with denials and apologies. I was taught t I do thsi growing up on the street, and I see Trump do it successfully, I saw Tucker Carlson do it successfully too and most recently, they made a point of saying how johnnie Carson did this during the oj mini series and his wife's affair. They thought they had a slam dunk story and he just brushed it away and they said 'wow he is like Teflon'
This is the sort of thing journos love to get their teeth into. Our silence will be taken as proof of guilt. Look at the line up of "offended" journalists that have written their disgust over things like the Elliott romp, and Mad Monday insult to a female journo - it's red meat for them - and they have form when it's the Dogs. The best we can do is demonstrate it is fake, or show them we have acted correctly - then say nothing more.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
And decent women going about their business trying to enjoy club facilities with friends and families, need other men to call out these big noting limpdicks... that it is not ok to carry on like brain dead Neanderthals harrassing women with unwanted cat calls etc . Thank you.
Don’t worry, you’re safe Wendy. There isn’t enough beer in the leagues club :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does she yell a lot?
I notice leb girls are always at a high decibel. Or their voices are raspy from previous shouting
Not really bro, wouldn't of married her if she did lol

She is one of those tough c***s that goes all calm and quiet when angry, I taught her that is more scary than going off like a 12 year old lebo.

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I told yaz a long time ago boyz, that ya cant have us Lebs or any Wogs for that fact, involved with da club.

Just aint gonna learn bro