: League club chairman's request sparks fury

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
On another note, i met Coorey once at Sahara Bakery on Moorefields Road. Had to chuck a leak and when i got back to my table, the fat bastard ate all my manoosh
Fkn lol!

If he touched my sujuk pizza I would of headbutted him into last week lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm sure this same shit happens at many other clubs. Heck I wonder what the hell Craig Bellamy says in the coaches box every week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure this same shit happens at many other clubs. Heck I wonder what the hell Craig Bellamy says in the coaches box every week.
One does not expect that Bellamy yells that out sitting in the lounge/bar at the club lol

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
disgusting this person still has links to the club, very worrying also is the ..outcome.. of any investigation if there was an investigation, management could have politely advised him to leave the club of his own will, or be the face the allegations

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know handsome men get turned down all the time?
Nasheed here,
Thing is, it may feel like good looking guys can do what they want but sometimes women still get the shits and even really handsome guys get rejected time to time so it's possible.

As for the allegations, I think it's a storm in a teacup. All he said she said, let it go or provide proof. Otherwise it'll just look bad for the club.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What else could Lyne Anderson do. Without official statements. The guy sounds like pig.
Anybody doing that shouldn't have a job, however the club has to investigate based on evidence & unless the complainants are willing to provide the club (not just the reporter) the text messages & statements, what else can be done. You can't make a verbal complaint & then don't back it up with a statement. If the club had sacked him just on the verbal complaint then they would have had an unfair dismissal case.

Once again another job on the club by Kate McClymont who seems to have a vendetta against the club. A fair reporter would have noted what I just wrote

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trump grabs them by the pussy and he is President now, this pervert is going for the top job in Canterbury.

PS as if that fossils zub works anyways lol
That is a false statement. He said he "could" grab them by the pussy, he never said he did. It was just locker room talk or their would have been police reports compiled well & truly by now.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any fit and proper person would find this type of alleged behaviour totally unacceptable.

Based on the information contained in the article, why has this now only coming to light recognising the complaint occurred in early 2018?

With questions being asked about the ability of the current board under the leadership of Ms Anderson, I’m interested in learning who was responsible for engaging the media on this issue?

Before any salvos are fired, I will again reiterate that if the alleged behaviour is fact, then I do not believe anyone displaying these characteristics should be part of my club.
absolutely but the club needs to be provided with written statements to back it up or else they sack him & an unfair dismissal suit follows.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She was just doing her job. Somebody ratted on the club, and she couldn't bury a story like that. Murdoch couldn't bury the Storm cap breaches, either.
She could have said that the club needed the written evidence / text messages to fire him or they would face an unfair dismissal suit. Funny how they were able to provide it to the "journalist" & not the club!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aren't they all :(

When is this club going to start acting professional and media savvy as to what's acceptable behaviour in 2020.

If this is true and the Chairman didn't adequately address this complaint, then she is in trouble as well.
What could anybody do without evidence?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smell of rats...
To me it looks like a group of sleazy men and women who knew each other having their usual sleazy fun.
Anderson didn't deal with the issue back in 2018...Why ? Couldn't because the ladies in question refused to provide the evidence.
The women suddenly feel safe to talk about the situation...Why ? Good question & yet they won't provide the information to the club but to a journo!
Anderson and Coorey were allies back in 2018, now they are very fierce opponents, she refused to expose him because of that reason, now the heat is on her this is her way of getting rid of him.
This circus has to stop...
If Coorey is guilty he must go ! Absolutely BUT the evidence needs to be provided to the club so they don't get an unfair dismissal suit.
Lynne Anderson must go for the cover up !!! What cover up? What could she do other than give him a warning & tell him he is being watched?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you're a woman especially, you can't ignore these sort of complaints of harassment. Even if you condone the alleged behaviour (I don't), the only course of action is to investigate the allegations fully. Lynn is proving she's weak. What would you have done if the ladies complaining refuse to give evidence? You can't sack someone without evidence. You can watch & warn them, that's all. I've never bagged this board before but it's hard not to right now. It sounds like you are looking for a reason

Another example is CHN's situation. He fucked up but he was still just a young bloke who made a mistake (and not an illegal one BTW). I agree he should have been sacked at the time for what he cost the club, but for the club to not make any contact or give any support to him after the incident was appalling. This hasn't been denied by the club so have to assume it's true. He is 25, old enough to know what rules to abide by, but harsh to sack him in my opinion, although he apparently had form at Penrith so if that is the case then perhaps he was previously warned.

In my family we can disagree but we never leave each other hanging high and dry when the chips are down. Family club my arse.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never seen you post on this forum before but when you have arrived you come with a highly passionate case for Coorey.

Are you linked to him by any chance?