: League club chairman's request sparks fury

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing journos love to get their teeth into. Our silence will be taken as proof of guilt. Look at the line up of "offended" journalists that have written their disgust over things like the Elliott romp, and Mad Monday insult to a female journo - it's red meat for them - and they have form when it's the Dogs. The best we can do is demonstrate it is fake, or show them we have acted correctly - then say nothing more.
The only way to do that is to approach the ladies for the evidence. If they refuse to do so then we have to release a statement saying that we requested the evidence from the complainants & they refused, therefore we cannot fire him. We have however talked to him & said that he is being watched & if we have evidence you WILL be fired. What else can the club do?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never seen you post on this forum before but when you have arrived you come with a highly passionate case for Coorey.

Are you linked to him by any chance?
Don't be stupid you moron. If you sack him WITHOUT EVIDENCE then the club gets sued. Any dumb moron would understand that! If you have a look at my profile you will see that I have been posting since 2010 & YOU have interracted with me several times, so your dementia is setting in.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't be stupid you moron. If you sack him WITHOUT EVIDENCE then the club gets sued. Any dumb moron would understand that! If you have a look at my profile you will see that I have been posting since 2010 & YOU have interracted with me several times, so your dementia is setting in.
Calm down I'm not having a dig at you. I somewhat agree with you and I even said it before you did. I just think we play it down and away.

And if you are linked to Coorey so what? That's ok? You can tell us his side and if there's any merit to it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calm down I'm not having a dig at you. I somewhat agree with you and I even said it before you did. I just think we play it down and away.

And if you are linked to Coorey so what? That's ok? You can tell us his side and if there's any merit to it.
the media won't let us. any other club would be fine

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That is a false statement. He said he "could" grab them by the pussy, he never said he did. It was just locker room talk or their would have been police reports compiled well & truly by now.
Was clearly taking the piss. Dont really give a fuck what the orange piece of shit says or does.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way to do that is to approach the ladies for the evidence. If they refuse to do so then we have to release a statement saying that we requested the evidence from the complainants & they refused, therefore we cannot fire him. We have however talked to him & said that he is being watched & if we have evidence you WILL be fired. What else can the club do?
Well he's not an employee so can't exactly be 'fired' however other board members can possibly initiate a vote of no confidence against him.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A so called mate of George Coorey.
Coorey has thrown him under the bus.
I am hearing Mullet's wife is not happy with this...
I know who this Mullet is as well. Real nice fella. So I'm guessing it's the same one. Real sad how good people get dragged down at the same time.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know who this Mullet is as well. Real nice fella. So I'm guessing it's the same one. Real sad how good people get dragged down at the same time.
There is only one Mullet in Sydney.....
I feel sorry for the guy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There is only one Mullet in Sydney.....
I feel sorry for the guy
So you reckon this is all true?

Coorey did say these things or the women and McClymont are lying?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you reckon this is all true?

Coorey did say these things or the women and McClymont are lying?
Mcclymont is not lying, she is reporting allegations. I know there is someone affectionly known as Mullet.
Coorey has not come out and commented about these allegations, until he does, he is not lying.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mcclymont is not lying, she is reporting allegations. I know there is someone affectionly known as Mullet.
Coorey has not come out and commented about these allegations, until he does, he is not lying.
Just wondering what you meant by

"Real sad how good people get dragged down at the same time."

And if Coorey doesn't say anything? How does it play out then? Won't just go away probably.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just wondering what you meant by

"Real sad how good people get dragged down at the same time."

And if Coorey doesn't say anything? How does it play out then? Won't just go away probably.
All good. I'm only referring to Mullet re the goodens. No one else.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All good. I'm only referring to Mullet re the goodens. No one else.
I can see that this may or may not be true...and...if true, how a bit of harmless egging on in the early days of the group evolved into an otherwise plain man, with status at the club, who MAY have carried on to get attention and big note.

But its not acceptable any more with todays standards and anyone who acts this way, is just one complaint away from being as humiliated as they were to the complainant.

Times have changed and more professional conduct is now demanded.

I hope its not the club's reputation put through the mud yet again. Bad enough players....but officials? We've already had a few.

What's it take to get us to help ourselves out of the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see that this may or may not be true...and...if true, how a bit of harmless egging on in the early days of the group evolved into an otherwise plain man, with status at the club, who MAY have carried on to get attention and big note.

But its not acceptable any more with todays standards and anyone who acts this way, is just one complaint away from being as humiliated as they were to the complainant.

Times have changed and more professional conduct is now demanded.

I hope its not the club's reputation put through the mud yet again. Bad enough players....but officials? We've already had a few.

What's it take to get us to help ourselves out of the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Agree totally. I heard Mclymont on 2GB drive this arvo. The club apparently have chosen not to comment because there has been no formal legal complaint. This obviously might be due to embarrassment by the complainants.
There WAS a message/s exchange from A phone linked to the accused.

Stupid and irresponsible behaviour if true. Embarrassing.