Lachlan Lewis

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kid you not, he had better pass selections than Burton and his kicking game is better too lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, Cirro should have brought Lewy back instead of JR !! At least Lachy only disrespects *****(Walker)and not the refs like Joshy "thats bullshit" Reynolds!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, Cirro should have brought Lewy back instead of JR !! At least Lachy only disrespects *****(Walker)and not the refs like Joshy "thats bullshit" Reynolds!
Is Lewis even playing currently?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Lewis even playing currently?
Nah mate I think he pulled the pin altogether? Maybe lower level but not sure on that.
Iirc he and the cheese and kisses were going to become gold level internet influencers?? Lol

I always liked him, not saying he was a good player but he was likeable if that makes sense..and had a red hot go all the time.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah mate I think he pulled the pin altogether? Maybe lower level but not sure on that.
Iirc he and the cheese and kisses were going to become gold level internet influencers?? Lol

I always liked him, not saying he was a good player but he was likeable if that makes sense..and had a red hot go all the time.
Same here. Tried his best in trying circumstances.