Lachlan Lewis

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love it how the people that are lamenting for his return are probably the same ones who used to bag him relentlessly :tearsofjoy:

He had a bomb and could tackle front on, that's about as far as his game went imo

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasnt been picked up any any NRL club.. says all you need to know..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cogger at Penrith and killing it, Lewis is where?
Remember what I said about saying things when you don’t know what you’re talking about Brad.
I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about when they played with the dogs. That's why I used the word "was". I'm hoping the more you communicate with me the better you get at reading/typing but I'm not sure it's working...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about when they played with the dogs. That's why I used the word "was". I'm hoping the more you communicate with me the better you get at reading/typing but I'm not sure it's working...
stick to soccer Brad.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis won’t return to league, Himself and his Partner have pretty successful businesses.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
And yet surprisingly you know more about soccer than Rugby League :laughing:
Yep, coming from someone who says "stick to Soccer Brad" after not being able to reply properly because you got owned.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good on him. He cops a lot of flack round here. Was great on debut and for the few weeks afterwards rounding out a poor season. So he started the next season as the next great hope. He worked pretty hard for us. Was a bit off the pace for NRL as a playmaker in a side that didn't help much.

Leaving with the speaker incident tarnished his image. But I'd actually be pretty happy to see him claw his way back into the NRL.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on him. He cops a lot of flack round here. Was great on debut and for the few weeks afterwards rounding out a poor season. So he started the next season as the next great hope. He worked pretty hard for us. Was a bit off the pace for NRL as a playmaker in a side that didn't help much.

Leaving with the speaker incident tarnished his image. But I'd actually be pretty happy to see him claw his way back into the NRL.
I agree.

He wasn't NRL standard but there were more than a few rays of sunshine from him that gave us (false) hope.

Many said he would make a better backrower than half and that is where the Dolphins are playing him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Setting aside the speaker incident, he played his best and got to wear the f/g jersey. Not too many on here have so it's pretty prestigious to us supporters.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree.

He wasn't NRL standard but there were more than a few rays of sunshine from him that gave us (false) hope.

Many said he would make a better backrower than half and that is where the Dolphins are playing him.
If he's made 105 run metres and 38 tackles in his first game back he's done incredibly. It's not NRL level, but it's not park football either. I don't know if he's just playing for fun or trying to make a comeback. But I wish him well.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was a guru scammer these days