Lachlan Lewis

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it’s bewildering how much leeway and love Lewis and Reynolds get. Based on similar levels of shitness you’d think Hutcho would be the forums favourite.
Reynolds had a lucky 2012 and because of his passion people gave him so much leeway. Never really rated him. Our forward pack and Barba absolutely carried that team

Lewis I’m betting his last name was a factor and then you can probably add the fact we had a string of halfbacks that was even worse and well at that point I think we were celebrating anyone that could do the most basic things

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
didn't re reinvent himself as some sort of influencer with his missus?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember calling for a life ban for any poster who suggested Lewis at lock. I would get so mad when anyone posted it that I would get up from my desk and punch the nearest person to me.

Very ironic that he has made a comeback on the kennel and it’s not even him playing

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only towards the end, the start had people saying “future great of the game if he had a pack”
Yeah. I think the whole Lewis thing got people excited as well.. I honestly don't understand the whole speaker thing I mean I know he had a young kid, but by all reports they weren't struggling. Oh well..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
didn't re reinvent himself as some sort of influencer with his missus?
Tried to, success questionable.
Also had a baby clothing business.
Might’ve needed to revert to plumbing by now.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis... Kid had X factor and could defend for days.

Cleans up his rough edges kid couldve become a decent player.
Best defensive halfback in the comp at the time I use to say haha. He was prone to low IQ plays, but then again coaching set up and side was mediocre. Reckon he would’ve had a decent NRL career in a stable side and was developed right.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best defensive halfback in the comp at the time I use to say haha. He was prone to low IQ plays, but then again coaching set up and side was mediocre. Reckon he would’ve had a decent NRL career in a stable side and was developed right.
Kid started his footy at the wrong time at the wrong club... I reckon if he was at the dogs now he would be a much more solid player.

He had some low IQ moments but also had some freakish off the cuff plays ala Munster style.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lovers gunna love and haters gunna hate.. you know who you are.:tearsofjoy:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kid started his footy at the wrong time at the wrong club... I reckon if he was at the dogs now he would be a much more solid player.

He had some low IQ moments but also had some freakish off the cuff plays ala Munster style.
Can see the lack of mentorship he had, in retrospect stealing a speaker is very telling as to how wrong it really went. Incredible how his only 27 one of many prospects that went down the drain in an era to forget for the club.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree.

He wasn't NRL standard but there were more than a few rays of sunshine from him that gave us (false) hope.

Many said he would make a better backrower than half and that is where the Dolphins are playing him.
I think he was NRL standard. The main thing about NRL is being physical enough, and he seemed to have that potential at least.

We were just a completely dysfunctional club and team back then. If he'd been at a club that was already enjoying some success, say Melbourne Storm, he would at least held down a position in the full squad until he developed into a solid first grader.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol was it against Brisbane that he did a reverse cut out pass for a try?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol was it against Brisbane that he did a reverse cut out pass for a try?
He had so much luck, chip and chases,
Passing incorrectly, horrendous bombs and they led to tries.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lovers gunna love and haters gunna hate.. you know who you are.:tearsofjoy:
Haters wanna hate
Lovers wanna love
I don't even want none of the above
I want to piss on you

Lol, sorry but your post reminded me of Chappelle taking the "piss" out of the pedo R Kelly