Lachlan Lewis

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis was the best half out of Flanagan, Cogger, Wakeham and have I forgot any of the other duds. Sexton time baby let's trot...
Cogger at Penrith and killing it, Lewis is where?
Remember what I said about saying things when you don’t know what you’re talking about Brad.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would you trash talk a player who has been making 40 plus tackles a game in reggies and is playing better footy at hooker than our current captain? Find a new whipping boy, baby! If you think Lewis is a better defender than Flano, I think your eyes are painted on lol.
Fknlol! You post some stupid shit :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t believe this hack has 47 replies after being out of the game for two years

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can’t believe this hack has 47 replies after being out of the game for two years
My favourite is the hill ***** die on about him being a good defender. Yeah bloke who played footy his whole life and hit and stick front on but has blinders like a fucking horse if you run any shape whatsoever lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My favourite is the hill ***** die on about him being a good defender. Yeah bloke who played footy his whole life and hit and stick front on but has blinders like a fucking horse if you run any shape whatsoever lol
Stopped a fat front rower jogging straight off the
Hooker a few times from 6m out and they were acting like he was the defensive MVP. Used to get stuck in quicksand every other time haha useless ****

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I liked the bloke, was a proper dumb c**t at times but he played some footy. Successful or not something would happen who knows what half the players we’ve had during the past few years would’ve amounted to in a good system.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need players who tackle and he was one of the best tacklers for a small man.

Against the Rabbitohs he was all over Burgess one on one.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is an influencer, photographer etc

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just give back the speaker and all is forgiven.

We will cheer you on with those bogan bombs of yours...
lol...He can't give it back bro, didn't it sell on Ebay? lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol...He can't give it back bro, didn't it sell on Ebay? lol
He did, but was busted, when he was about to give it to the courier guy to send to ebay winner. Money was refunded.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He could have played Okonbur's position and been 10 times better
I agree. A lot of people said bad things about him but he played with courage, played above his weight and disliked Cody Walker... all great attributes. Yes, the occasional brain snap, bad pass and bad kick... but he is better than Okuntbor.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn’t he an influencer these days tik tok sensation

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dad is friends with his dad, he said as a kid he made Lachie tackle a foam truck tyre and turn it over every arvo as a kid so he loves to tackle, but said he hated running.. I think someone like bennett would turn Lachie into something special. Gotta give it to him.. he was pretty tough and a bit unorthodox but got the job done

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score