Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate you bombarded the kennel with your typical 500+ posts repeating yourself about how Frawley shouldn't have been dropped. Whether or not he chalked a couple of try assists in the stats column it's obvious to see he's nowhere near first grade standard.

Can't pass, can't kick, can't organise, can't defend. Pay was right to drop him then and now that he's got an extra half at his disposal in Lewis, he'll be right to drop him again.

Just cop yet another L on the chin and move on you goose
Another L? Haha turn it up. The stupidity of some of you people is actually incredible.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Lewis puts effort in, I don't care if he isn't good at the moment. Won't bag him unless he is a lazy **** like the other plodders already in our team.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What an absolute load of dribble from you, complete garbage. I fucking blew your argument to pieces from the beginning and yet you're still trying to constantly spin shit. Now your making points i have already made and trying to pull them off as your own, just laughable.
once again youre living in your own little bubble thinking that your the best and you've won this discussion ... LOL delusional much .. what you have stated has proved absolutely nothing ... the only thing you've proved over and over again is that you are irrational and driven by hate ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know what this thread needs to brighten things up.... Someone hating on Dean Pay!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
once again youre living in your own little bubble thinking that your the best and you've won this discussion ... LOL delusional much .. what you have stated has proved absolutely nothing ... the only thing you've proved over and over again is that you are irrational and driven by hate ...
I have won this discussion. You're the one that came out here talking shit and made ridiculous comments claiming "Frawley offers less that JMK in attack". That's an absolute lie and i provided evidence that supports that, what did you provide? Nothing. You're just constantly twisting shit and ignoring points to push your bs narrative.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have won this discussion. You're the one that came out here talking shit and made ridiculous comments claiming "Frawley offers less that JMK in attack". That's an absolute lie and i provided evidence that supports that, what did you provide? Nothing. You're just constantly twisting shit and ignoring points to push your bs narrative.
LOL, OK congrats your the winner, here yo go champ...

upload_2018-6-26_15-33-32.png

Your the best ever .. ??

Attachments

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So childish. Should have expected this from the very beginning after your ridiculous arguments.
wow that's rich coming from you ...

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boys boys you are all taking this way too far now, this season was going to cause pain, heartaches and the worst season for our club since day dot of being apart of the league nation.

We just have to stick it out, next year will get easier boys. Have to take the good with the bad and this time, we just don't have the happy memories this season...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Lewis puts effort in, I don't care if he isn't good at the moment. Won't bag him unless he is a lazy **** like the other plodders already in our team.
Lewis and Coggar are both terriers.... If we grab Hipgrave and Marty and add them too Klem, Jacko and RFM we have some kind of culture building at the club.

Just need a magician of FB like French and we got a team.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
‘Drop Lewis’

Coming to you soon lol

Hope not, he’s got promise this kid and he ought to be given the rest of the season not dropped after two games

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis and Coggar are both terriers.... If we grab Hipgrave and Marty and add them too Klem, Jacko and RFM we have some kind of culture building at the club.

Just need a magician of FB like French and we got a team.
For me this is all positive stuff, Lewis debut in fg is a good thing. Maybe he won’t blend with JMK but at least we can see what he has in fg. And now we hear woods is departing which is what we all wanted a good thing for the team. The clean out has been exceptional now we need to blood young talent and keep some dosh for a couple of experienced players to add to the team. I have a feeling the shopping this time will be done properly and worth while.

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘Drop Lewis’

Coming to you soon lol

Hope not, he’s got promise this kid and he ought to be given the rest of the season not dropped after two games
I reckon about half time of this weekends game lol. The usuals will become coach again. What yez think of hoppa at 5/8 alonside lewis. B moz back to fullback. Just throwing it up there

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon about half time of this weekends game lol. The usuals will become coach again. What yez think of hoppa at 5/8 alonside lewis. B moz back to fullback. Just throwing it up there
Hoppa at 6
I suggested this last season and was being serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.