7 Lewis
9 JMK
14 Holland

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know our season is bad when we're arguing over who is worse out of Frawley and JMK :laughing:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Frawley has had more than enough of an opportunity to shine this year.. you backed Frawley and he has flopped hard, so your cut, what a surprise .. he does not deserve to be in first grade ever again. he provides even less than JMK in attack .. every time frawley kicks the ball its almost a guaranteed 7 tackle set for the opposition.. and I'm not even going t start on his defence, because ill be here all day.
I backed Frawley and i'm cut? Hahahaha. fucking hell you Pay fanboys talk absolute fucking shit, just constantly making up shit and twisting things to suit your pro Pay agenda.

I never wanted Frawley to play firstgrade for us again and said so all pre season, but Pay was the one that backed him and said he was going to be our 6. He spent all pre season there and as a result he is the only one left that has any sort of chemistry and is contributing to tries in some sort of way.

You do realise Frawley has played almost half as many games as JMK but has 3 times as many total try involvements, 7 times as many combined line breaks and line break assists and forced more drop outs. So where is this better attack you speak from JMK? Heck JMK has been there for 14 games and HASN'T MADE A SINGLE LINE BREAK FFS.

They're both not good enough, but Frawley is clearly a much better option in the halves than JMK. JMK in actual fact is probably the worst half i have ever seen, just completely useless in basically every aspect of the game other than tackling. But hey, continue to twist facts and talk some more shit to try and defend your mate Pay.

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I backed Frawley and i'm cut? Hahahaha. fucking hell you Pay fanboys talk absolute fucking shit, just constantly making up shit and twisting things to suit your pro Pay agenda.

I never wanted Frawley to play firstgrade for us again and said so all pre season, but Pay was the one that backed him and said he was going to be our 6. He spent all pre season there and as a result he is the only one left that has any sort of chemistry and is contributing to tries in some sort of way.

You do realise Frawley has played almost half as many games as JMK but has 3 times as many total try involvements, 7 times as many combined line breaks and line break assists and forced more drop outs. So where is this better attack you speak from JMK? Heck JMK has been there for 14 games and HASN'T MADE A SINGLE LINE BREAK FFS.

They're both not good enough, but Frawley is clearly a much better option in the halves than JMK. JMK in actual fact is probably the worst half i have ever seen, just completely useless in basically every aspect of the game other than tackling. But hey, continue to twist facts and talk some more shit to try and defend your mate Pay.
They are both as bad as each other in attack... but one is far superior in defence ... easy choice if you ask me ..

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lewis doesnt come up trumps like King Wally this weekend, not one God will save the kid from the kennel cauldron

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They are both as bad as each other in attack... but one is far superior in defence ... easy choice if you ask me ..
They clearly aren't as bad as each other in attack, you're just ignoring clear facts.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They clearly aren't as bad as each other in attack, you're just ignoring clear facts.
You clearly ignoring the fact of who the dominant half is in the attacking zones..

If you factoring in all the terrible last tackle attempts by Frawley , youll probably find that the ratio is pretty terrible.. JMK generally is not the go to person .. So yeah frawley has made heaps more attempts on the last so hes bound to have more try assists..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You clearly ignoring the fact of who the dominant half is in the attacking zones..

If you factoring in all the terrible last tackle attempts by Frawley , youll probably find that the ratio is pretty terrible.. JMK generally is not the go to person .. So yeah frawley has made heaps more attempts on the last so hes bound to have more try assists..
More dribble, just absolute fucking bullshit. 14 games, 14 fucking games and not a single line break and only 1 line break assist for JMK yet you reach for every excuse possible to justify this bullshit. Frawley is clearly the better half option, you're just flat out wrong.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take Dane Chisholm over any half currently at our club

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So you are up Pay for having to select between shit and shit. Yep it’s all the coaches fault.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More dribble, just absolute fucking bullshit. 14 games, 14 fucking games and not a single line break and only 1 line break assist for JMK yet you reach for every excuse possible to justify this bullshit. Frawley is clearly the better half option, you're just flat out wrong.
I wouldn't have any of them in FG to be honest.
At the moment Frawley is our best attacking half in the whole squad, but what he does good in attack is negated because of his terrible defence.
JMK is straight out not a half. May become a good footy player with more experiance but who knows.
I would of had Brown in FG for the whole year. Brown over Lichaa any day of the week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't have any of them in FG to be honest.
At the moment Frawley is our best attacking half in the whole squad, but what he does good in attack is negated because of his terrible defence.
JMK is straight out not a half. May become a good footy player with more experiance but who knows.
I would of had Brown in FG for the whole year. Brown over Lichaa any day of the week.
And i wouldn't either. JMK only has value as a utility at this stage as he's fast and reasonably good in defence. Brown should have always been there on the bench and then starting once Lichaa flopped, but Pay didn't like him and shafted him to reserve grade.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You see only what you wanna see and then you carry on like its gospel, but yet you call me the dribbler ?? LOL all good man, I was looking for an intelligent discussion, but clearly engaged the wrong member..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You see only what you wanna see and then you carry on like its gospel, but yet you call me the dribbler ?? LOL all good man, I was looking for an intelligent discussion, but clearly engaged the wrong member..
Garbage, the evidence fully suppports what i see and absolutely nothing supports your point.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Garbage, the evidence fully suppports what i see and absolutely nothing supports your point.
I watch games, I don't watch spreadsheets...

"Not every that counts can be counted, Not everything that can be counted counts" Albert Einstein

Without even looking at a single stat, most fair minded people will tell you 2 things..
1. neither JMK or frawleys attack is up to NRL standards
2. Frawleys defence is not up to NRL standards

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Totally right about JMK not having any support play. I would put him on the bench, just because of lack of numbers.
I would give Cleeland a go. Hes not rubbish as some have said. He would step up in FG.
Cleelands defence is worse than Frawleys, and he is prone to brain explosions. He also picks and chooses when to get involved and rarely gets sighted in the final 40 of games.

There are good reasons the club don't view a future with him, and that he hasn't played first grade with any club yet.

He’s had player of the year awards in ISP/NSW Cup hasn’t he?

I think he’s stepped up in reserve grade but not sure he could cut first grade to be honest
Cleeland always had someone decent alongside him in the halves making him look better than what he actually is.

Fair call he's a ball runner, but that's all he does.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleelands defence is worse than Frawleys, and he is prone to brain explosions. He also picks and chooses when to get involved and rarely gets sighted in the final 40 of games.

There are good reasons the club don't view a future with him, and that he hasn't played first grade with any club yet.

Cleeland always had someone decent alongside him in the halves making him look better than what he actually is.

Fair call he's a ball runner, but that's all he does.
They all look better in reserve grade until they make the switch to First Grade.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you bombarded the kennel with your typical 500+ posts repeating yourself about how Frawley shouldn't have been dropped. Whether or not he chalked a couple of try assists in the stats column it's obvious to see he's nowhere near first grade standard.

Can't pass, can't kick, can't organise, can't defend. Pay was right to drop him then and now that he's got an extra half at his disposal in Lewis, he'll be right to drop him again.

Just cop yet another L on the chin and move on you goose

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I watch games, I don't watch spreadsheets...

"Not every that counts can be counted, Not everything that can be counted counts" Albert Einstein

Without even looking at a single stat, most fair minded people will tell you 2 things..
1. neither JMK or frawleys attack is up to NRL standards
2. Frawleys defence is not up to NRL standards
What an absolute load of dribble from you, complete garbage. I fucking blew your argument to pieces from the beginning and yet you're still trying to constantly spin shit. Now your making points i have already made and trying to pull them off as your own, just laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.