Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And who do you suppose he bring in ?? Frawley has been pathetic all year in attack and his defence!!! lets just say his attack looks amazing compared to his defence..

JMK's attack is terrible also, but at least hes not a turn style .....

So what other options do you have supercoach, please do tell ... this should be good ..

P.S make an attempt at an intelligent comment that doesn't involve slander ...
As shit as Frawley is, if you are going to blood Lewis I would prefer him over JMK. Jmk isnt a half whatsoever and this puts more pressure on Lewis.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As shit as Frawley is, if you are going to blood Lewis I would prefer him over JMK. Jmk isnt a half whatsoever and this puts more pressure on Lewis.
Frawley is rubbish but at least he does try to take some responsibility as a half. JMK is going to leave Lewis hanging out to dry and its a big ask to put that all on a guy in his debut game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome to the inferno Lewis, please play well

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully he does well so that he can partner Cogger next year when Foran chronically injures his eyelash

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley is rubbish but at least he does try to take some responsibility as a half. JMK is going to leave Lewis hanging out to dry and its a big ask to put that all on a guy in his debut game.
Yep JMK will make things difficult for Lewis. Just glad there trying something different, I guess in time if Lewis does well and JMK is causing problems someone might pick that up and move JMK. To me JMK should be our hooker.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Pay is trying to minimise blowouts.. we just don't have the ability to attack in this team with out the individual efforts of a select few..

So what can you do ?? what I would do is put the most defensively abled team we have on paper. That is also probably why Lewis was picked also ...

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally right about JMK not having any support play. I would put him on the bench, just because of lack of numbers.
I would give Cleeland a go. Hes not rubbish as some have said. He would step up in FG.
Hes had years to step up in reserve grade and hasnt. So fuck him cut him loose

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hes had years to step up in reserve grade and hasnt. So fuck him cut him loose
He’s had player of the year awards in ISP/NSW Cup hasn’t he?

I think he’s stepped up in reserve grade but not sure he could cut first grade to be honest

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Pay is trying to minimise blowouts.. we just don't have the ability to attack in this team with out the individual efforts of a select few..

So what can you do ?? what I would do is put the most defensively abled team we have on paper. That is also probably why Lewis was picked also ...
You do have a point but at same time thinking like that would be a negative.

Just remembered. NO Mbye means hoppa to FB and holland to centres. Holland and Reimis/Montoya is a massacre waiting to happen.. so u do need someone who can defend outside Holland..

Fuckkk we are screwed no matter what we do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And who do you suppose he bring in ?? Frawley has been pathetic all year in attack and his defence!!! lets just say his attack looks amazing compared to his defence..

JMK's attack is terrible also, but at least hes not a turn style .....

So what other options do you have supercoach, please do tell ... this should be good ..

P.S make an attempt at an intelligent comment that doesn't involve slander ...
Frawley and Lewis are our halves, simple really. Pay is the one that backed Frawley all off season and is the only bloke left in our side that can create something. JMK is absolutely useless in the halves, just rubbish. No idea why Pay rushed to upgrade and extend his contract.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Expectations on Lewis this week are very high
I just hope he has a good defence game and kicking game
Anything else is a bonus for his first outing

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s had player of the year awards in ISP/NSW Cup hasn’t he?

I think he’s stepped up in reserve grade but not sure he could cut first grade to be honest
I think Cleeland has more football ability than most of them. Sadly he is saddled with an excuse for a coach, and hasnt developed.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Frawley and Lewis are our halves, simple really. Pay is the one that backed Frawley all off season and is the only bloke left in our side that can create something. JMK is absolutely useless in the halves, just rubbish. No idea why Pay rushed to upgrade and extend his contract.
Frawley has had more than enough of an opportunity to shine this year.. you backed Frawley and he has flopped hard, so your cut, what a surprise .. he does not deserve to be in first grade ever again. he provides even less than JMK in attack .. every time frawley kicks the ball its almost a guaranteed 7 tackle set for the opposition.. and I'm not even going t start on his defence, because ill be here all day.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is not first grade standard dogs to lose by 30

Status
Not open for further replies.