Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Long term I reckon Lewis/Wakeham will be our halves. And to be honest thats pretty damn exciting to me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the difference between you and me. I don't think he will ever be a superstar. Will be a great solid first grade player if he keeps it up. That's about it.

He has had some good games and some very shit ones too. All part of the learning process. And I am enjoying him take his chances and playing well.

You just have to read the comments on here to see that a shitload on here think Lewis is our saviour and our future.

Anyways good luck to the kid. I don't hate him and never have, and will enjoy watching him play and also hate watching him play when he fucks up.

Our season is over so now I just try to enjoy the games. It's been a long and draining season.

Btw as for Lichaa. He passes to the forwards as thats how he has trained during the week and all season. Blame Dean pay for his shit coaching. Our halves stood up yesterday and finally demanded the ball and lichaa was more than happy to deliver. Unlike Jmk who stands out at centre and does fuck all every game
He hasn't any shit games... :p

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His uncle wasn't a silky skillful player, but his ability to influence a game with football smarts and willpower made him an immortal.

Lachlan seems to have similar qualities,
He has a long way to go to cement a first grade spot long term but blind Jane can see he is 5 times the footballer Frawley is, dont know how the coaching staff didn't spot this in pre-season?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dreamed he'd be playing as good as he is at the moment. I'm so happy for him.

He makes mistakes as any young guy would at this stage of his career, but there's legit promise I see and I can't bloody wait to see what he's playing like in a few years.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moey said:
Lewis will never play FG, please watch him play in Nsw Cup and you will see he is not FG material ever

Epic FAIL Moey hahahaha :tongueclosed:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moey well done.....
Hey can you tell us a few other blokes no good so we can sign them up

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Moey said:
Lewis will never play FG, please watch him play in Nsw Cup and you will see he is not FG material ever

Epic FAIL Moey hahahaha :tongueclosed:
Who would have ever thought we would have had the season we had so far that he would be chosen..

I admit I was wrong on this occasion, but I still back my judgement based on his performances in Nsw Cup. He certainly didnt earn it on merit thats for sure. We ran out of troops. Kid took his chance and has taken it with both hands.

But good luck to the kid, has been a shining light in a shitty season.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would have ever thought we would have had the season we had so far that he would be chosen..

I admit I was wrong on this occasion, but I still back my judgement based on his performances in Nsw Cup. He certainly didnt earn it on merit thats for sure. We ran out of troops. Kid took his chance and has taken it with both hands.

But good luck to the kid, has been a shining light in a shitty season.
I have to hand it to you Moey, it was either guts or a lack of fore sight to suggest that Lewis would never play FG. You went as far as to say that Lachland is not FG material ever. BIG CALL!!! Mate you put your balls on the line and the blade fell, live and learn. :grinning:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have to hand it to you Moey, it was either guts or a lack of fore sight to suggest that Lewis would never play FG. You went as far as to say that Lachland is not FG material ever. BIG CALL!!! Mate you put your balls on the line and the blade fell, live and learn. :grinning:
I watched him so many times since he joined us for under 20s. He had big wraps on him before he came. And honestly in my opinion he didnt do anything special over the years to warrant FG selection. Hence my statements. He is a good basic footballer nothing more.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched him so many times since he joined us for under 20s. He had big wraps on him before he came. And honestly in my opinion he didnt do anything special over the years to warrant FG selection. Hence my statements. He is a good basic footballer nothing more.
Lewis has been given his chance and those of us who have supported him on tk are more than happy with how his going

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moey well done.....
Hey can you tell us a few other blokes no good so we can sign them up
Opinions are like assholes
Everyone gots one
Some are bigger than others
And then some are just full of SHIT

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do realise he was man of the match a few times before he was selected ay...

Actually you know the first time I saw Lewis was when Des brought him over mid season and I watched him play in the under 20's. Nothing fancy but he made a tackle in the opposition 20 just to the right of the sticks, he drove hard into a kid smashing him and when he got up we saw that lushes hair bouncing around. That's when I knew we had a gooden SO DONT say he just started playing a few games ago, he was always made for it.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played we’ll on Thursday but you could be right just a basic footballer

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do realise he was man of the match a few times before he was selected ay...

Actually you know the first time I saw Lewis was when Des brought him over mid season and I watched him play in the under 20's. Nothing fancy but he made a tackle in the opposition 20 just to the right of the sticks, he drove hard into a kid smashing him and when he got up we saw that lushes hair bouncing around. That's when I knew we had a gooden SO DONT say he just started playing a few games ago, he was always made for it.

Lushes hair :tearsofjoy: gold!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought josh renoylds basic but I was wrong I thi k he could potentially be braith Anasta level.
I would consider JR more erratic than basic lol.

I'll settle for Braith or a Travis Norton.... Both very good basic footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.