Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he has cemented his spot already brother
I hope your right but don't forget we don't pick the side Pay does and he is capable of anything. That's what worries me.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For mine he gets dominated too easily and thrown into touch way too often.
Stupid decisions and he drops some high balls, well this yr but his got plenty of skill, a footy brain and speed. Give this kid sometime at fb and he could be special.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
9. Seggy
14. Woolford

But I know most don't like 2 hookers, but I would go with 2 hookers, especially when forwards tire.
I don't mind having 2 hookers but i'd rather one hooker be able to play multiple positions.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A lot of players can look average in reserve grade because you have average players around you and when the team doesn't go good, you all get tainted as shit with the same paint brush.
Look at Martin. I remember people on here bagging how he is lazy and disinterested which could have been the case but some players get a spring in their step if you give them a shot at the highest level.
Proof is Martin from being lazy to be one of our biggest workhorses in defence and attack...
Lol what dribble about Martin. He has consistently been the best forward in reserve grade for years and got through a shitload of work in attack and defence. He was far from lazy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely superb tonight.... and there are still a few aces up his sleeve he's yet to show in his first grade games.

Super humble bloke, but oozes talent.

Really hoping Foran can stay fit next year, because a Foran and Lewis combination could very easily put us in contention.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A lot of players can look average in reserve grade because you have average players around you and when the team doesn't go good, you all get tainted as shit with the same paint brush.
Look at Martin. I remember people on here bagging how he is lazy and disinterested which could have been the case but some players get a spring in their step if you give them a shot at the highest level.
Proof is Martin from being lazy to be one of our biggest workhorses in defence and attack...
What an absolute load of bullshit. Martin was our best player in NSW Cup last year and was anything but lazy.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is getting better each game he plays if he keeps it up he will be a massive acquisition something we have being missing for a long time.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where's @Moey been lately?
I'm still around. Lewis had a top game and still improving week to week. So far he has been proving me wrong, but he still isnt the superstar you guys make him out to be though.
I really like what I see from him and happy that he has taken the opportunity to show what he has got. Not getting carried away though.

How about Lichaa, where are all his haters. They have gone quiet as well. Are we going to blame him for our wins as well??

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive said it from the start he will be a gun as he has toughness and desire and thats what champions have

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm still around. Lewis had a top game and still improving week to week. So far he has been proving me wrong, but he still isnt the superstar you guys make him out to be though.
I really like what I see from him and happy that he has taken the opportunity to show what he has got. Not getting carried away though.

How about Lichaa, where are all his haters. They have gone quiet as well. Are we going to blame him for our wins as well??

See I think you got it wrong, nobody expected him to be a superstar from day 1 but the potential he shows as an up n comer shows he will grow to be one... He stillhas plenty to learn no doubt, like don't kick high to Oates..

I always rated Lichaa, his workload and workrate for a hooker is great but his got massive issues in his game. Things like passing to forwards instead of the halves is a major issue but I will always reserve my judgement until he plays with 2 solid halves who constantly call for the ball. Last night was one of his best games constantly tossing the ball to the halves who then delivered. I think next yr next to Foran, Lewis and Coggar will be his best and if we get Segeyaro then it will be perfect because it will get his running game back as well as a awesome rotation.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He really strikes them sweetly. Have been so confident of a try becoming 6 points since Haz. He just belts them from any angle in a straight line, and too hard for the wind to affect the kick much. Like a goal kicking machine
Every difficult kick he converts is worth $5k. Smart operator with signing on for 1 year. Hopefully extends for another 2 years when we free up more moola next year.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
See I think you got it wrong, nobody expected him to be a superstar from day 1 but the potential he shows as an up n comer shows he will grow to be one... He stillhas plenty to learn no doubt, like don't kick high to Oates..

I always rated Lichaa, his workload and workrate for a hooker is great but his got massive issues in his game. Things like passing to forwards instead of the halves is a major issue but I will always reserve my judgement until he plays with 2 solid halves who constantly call for the ball. Last night was one of his best games constantly tossing the ball to the halves who then delivered. I think next yr next to Foran, Lewis and Coggar will be his best and if we get Segeyaro then it will be perfect because it will get his running game back as well as a awesome rotation.
That's the difference between you and me. I don't think he will ever be a superstar. Will be a great solid first grade player if he keeps it up. That's about it.

He has had some good games and some very shit ones too. All part of the learning process. And I am enjoying him take his chances and playing well.

You just have to read the comments on here to see that a shitload on here think Lewis is our saviour and our future.

Anyways good luck to the kid. I don't hate him and never have, and will enjoy watching him play and also hate watching him play when he fucks up.

Our season is over so now I just try to enjoy the games. It's been a long and draining season.

Btw as for Lichaa. He passes to the forwards as thats how he has trained during the week and all season. Blame Dean pay for his shit coaching. Our halves stood up yesterday and finally demanded the ball and lichaa was more than happy to deliver. Unlike Jmk who stands out at centre and does fuck all every game

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely superb tonight.... and there are still a few aces up his sleeve he's yet to show in his first grade games.

Super humble bloke, but oozes talent.

Really hoping Foran can stay fit next year, because a Foran and Lewis combination could very easily put us in contention.
A massive problem was Foran having the workload on him, so Lewis being there will assist him for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.