Kyle Flanagan

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quality thread...Flanno is the worst option of all the non NRL standard halves we have.
Who do you count as non nrl standard halves?

Does that include non NRL standard makeshift halves?

I only know of Wakeham/Flanagan and it’s not really worth arguing about who is better.

Flanagan slightly better in attack and great goal kicker which would have won us 2x more games this year or Wakeham streaks better in defence.

Who is your lesser Evil?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We needed a half who can just do the basics right and ice key moments in the game.

Biondo-Mbye killed us with his kick right before half time. We should of gone in at half time ahead by 4 points

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Flanagan's days are numbered at the club. Anyone see his father roll his eyes when his name was mentioned on fox in the preview of the game tonight?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Based on the other possible alternatives, i think you're right

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wakeham showed more than Averillo, and had to be taken off for the head cut. He needs more time playing with the side, and they need to play off him. Give it time.
Except he didn't. Team was also a lot worse off with that change being made. Jake should never have been dropped.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakenham has always been rubbish. Rain, hail or shine. I think Barrett should of ran with BBO all pre season, but we’re not privileged to that info. Wakenham and Avo are not the answer.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going forward in the clubs history, Halfback will be our Number 1 priority and our next signing

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everyone hates him on the kennel but brandy summed it up well in the pre game if anyone seen it. Basically said averillo isn't the man that can do the job and questioned wether wakeham was either but said he hadn't seen much of him to judge.

He was sitting next to shane, he more or less questioned why the dogs aren't picking their only true halfback in the 30 man squad.
And what did Shane say????????

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakenham has always been rubbish. Rain, hail or shine. I think Barrett should of ran with BBO all pre season, but we’re not privileged to that info. Wakenham and Avo are not the answer.
BBO is not ready and they're wasting precious time playing him at 14. He hasn't played consistent footy in the halves for years due to COVID and injury.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our halves are no where near first grade standard, Kyle has to be given a chance, let the fans see for themselves whether Kyle can do anything, either Canterbury come out and say Kyle is no good or give him a run
No David