Kyle Flanagan

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the 2 occasions he did that last game the Manly players filling the space should have been penalised for being off side, by about 5 metres. I don't believe it is unreasonable for JMK to expect the ref to penalise rule breaches.

Always a Bulldog
Jmk needs to work on his communication skills with the refs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ve literally listened to stories from those in Gould run clubs that it’s exactly how he plays it lol. He is a ruthless **** and will get rid of you any way he sees fit.
Yup, i know of one family that absolutely hates Gus because of what happened at Penrith with their son.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Flanno senior comes on board then you can look forward to Flanno Jnr for the next 10 years with the Dogs throwing predictable passes out the back and inside passes going nowhere.
Pr hopefully Flanno Snr scraps the Barret system of trying to mimic a gold class panthers attack system with Bronze class players

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is true about how Gus rolls....

Thats why Kyle would of been gone by now if that was true

Remember how quickly Gus got rid of Cotric?
He probably doesn’t want little flange either but maybe he also dose t want to totally piss off his Father, just in case…

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But has their son gone on to anything? Parents always blow up thinking their kids are better than what they are
He was already playing NRL at the time and still does, peaked at Penrith but there were issues. Probably not hard to work out who lol.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pr hopefully Flanno Snr scraps the Barret system of trying to mimic a gold class panthers attack system with Bronze class players
Flanno Jnr was playing that horid style of footy before he came to the Dogs. Watch his matches at the Chooks. He was sacked by the Chooks because he did the same crap.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s the worst half in NRL history name a worse half and while ur at it name something he’s done besides a cut out pass in round 1 last year. Nothing!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yup, i know of one family that absolutely hates Gus because of what happened at Penrith with their son.
They said Gus will bring you into a room and say you won’t be played or developed and if you try and talk shit about it or him he will bury your career.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats what happens when selectors please former players or coaches, gifting them an opportunity to play rep footy and nrl.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They said Gus will bring you into a room and say you won’t be played or developed and if you try and talk shit about it or him he will bury your career.
You reckon that happened to flamingo?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanno Jnr was playing that horid style of footy before he came to the Dogs. Watch his matches at the Chooks. He was sacked by the Chooks because he did the same crap.
Bullshit, he has always played the style that the coach has wanted him to. I have been watching him play for over 10 years, Aquinas is my local team, and he has fitted into the style that the coach at the time has required.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This type of thing happens all the time overseas in Europe, there's stories about about some players having their lockers cleaned out and there stuff dumped with the reserves in a box lol. Management will absolutely crush you if they have something on you and don't want you around anymore.

Malla

Reaction score
That’s the way it should be tbh. If someone’s not good enough, they shouldn’t be allowed to spin shit like they’re in the right and the club did them wrong. Fuck them right off. Gus has the best interest is the club at heart and that’s what’s most important. He will do the same to Baz when the time comes.
I wish that time comes tomorrow lol

Malla

Reaction score
This type of thing happens all the time overseas in Europe, there's stories about about some players having their lockers cleaned out and there stuff dumped with the reserves in a box lol. Management will absolutely crush you if they have something on you and don't want you around anymore.
So I guess what Steve Price did a few years ago is normal
Nah but I love it. End of the day they’re getting paid top dollar to perform; if they don’t perform and they’re moved on then that’s life but they shouldn’t be allowed to talk shit after the fact.