Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The planned exercise is scheduled for July next month…. Prepare guys

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
COVID simulation exercise was held in October 2019 and the first case was found in December

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im a simple man don’t need much.
If all your money was digital, what would you do then? Do you even have cash on you?
what if the power was taken down, what would you do… food shortages

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Post all your crazy Conspiracies in here. Keep them in here.

I was going to start deleting conspiracy threads because the Kennel is not a conspiracy website. But they're fun, so keep posting them. But keep them in here. No creating new threads just because the Lizard overlords stole your sandwich from the office fridge.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sensing a lot of fear in you. Perhaps @Pholosopher or @likeadoggy can help you, they are experts in fear.
speaking of fear,where are your levels at today with news of the delta variant being so much more transmissible? OR what is it that determines you’re not acting through fear considering you don’t know anyone with the covid?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Post all your crazy Conspiracies in here. Keep them in here.

I was going to start deleting conspiracy threads because the Kennel is not a conspiracy website. But they're fun, so keep posting them. But keep them in here. No creating new threads just because the Lizard overlords stole your sandwich from the office fridge.
i still can’t believe you did the sociology studies for the “social dilemma” documentary..

come to think of it,has anyone ever seen you and forrest gump in the same room?

Status
Not open for further replies.