Krazy Konspiracy Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Covid the propaganda virus
Biggest scam since the war on terror, where did that go?
Hacky and his boyfriends will still be here in 3 years jerking off at the dictators new draconian rules on society, still pushing the for your own safety bs while Brad Scumbag Hazzard is walking around mask free shittingin their mouths.
Do you fuckwits even work, have any responsibilities or been locked away from your own family due to being interstate, losing valuable and limited life time with them.
You type of fuckwits are responsible for this crap all over the world while Anastasia and Scomo still cruise the world with no concern at all.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hacky and his boyfriends will still be here in 3 years jerking off at the dictators new draconian rules on society, still pushing the for your own safety bs while Brad Scumbag Hazzard is walking around mask free shittingin their mouths.
Do you fuckwits even work, have any responsibilities or been locked away from your own family due to being interstate, losing valuable and limited life time with them.
You type of fuckwits are responsible for this crap all over the world while Anastasia and Scomo still cruise the world with no concern at all.
I work and have lost hours.
Ive seen my family (interstate) once in 3-4 years because I have work commitments and covid restrictions.
Infact i seen my family the weekend after Easter I think it was for total sum of about 3 hours.
My sis has just cancelled her wedding so I wont be seeing family any time soon.
Boo fucking hoo,
Covid is real.
Calling people fuckwits? Why you even here if you cant have a civil converstion with other Doggy supporters.
We all have different points of view but some people are off their chops.

Pholosopher

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I work and have lost hours.
Ive seen my family (interstate) once in 3-4 years because I have work commitments and covid restrictions.
Infact i seen my family the weekend after Easter I think it was for total sum of about 3 hours.
My sis has just cancelled her wedding so I wont be seeing family any time soon.
Boo fucking hoo,
Covid is real.
Calling people fuckwits? Why you even here if you cant have a civil converstion with other Doggy supporters.
We all have different points of view but some people are off their chops.
Do you sit down with your tissues for the 11am conferences getting off at the new hypocritical rules for the people while the dictators shit on the rules they enforce on the general population.

They couldn't give one toot about your healty

Good to hear you are still working, others are losing everything.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you want people to critically think then you're going about it the wrong way.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you sit down with your tissues for the 11am conferences getting off at the new hypocritical rules for the people while the dictators shit on the rules they enforce on the general population.

They couldn't give one toot about your healty

Good to hear you are still working, others are losing everything.
I sit down with tissues for other reasons but it would be inappropriate for me to post pictures or elaborate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You get so angry all the time. Have you ever thought of relaxing, taking a breath, drinking some herbal tea with fluoride infused water.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the bright side, when the dictators do take over you will be in a little dark cell at some remote location being used for entertainment by Mr. Bubbles

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There was an exercise, it was called cyber polygon
But you said we had to ‘prepare’ - what for?
I know you’ve been reading the Sociable and they crap on about ‘The Great Reset’ and how Governments are ‘Centralising Power’ and a bunch of other unsubstantiated nonsense, but that’s very different from what CyberPolygon attempts to achieve.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But you said we had to ‘prepare’ - what for?
I know you’ve been reading the Sociable and they crap on about ‘The Great Reset’ and how Governments are ‘Centralising Power’ and a bunch of other unsubstantiated nonsense, but that’s very different from what CyberPolygon attempts to achieve.
Prepare for any cyber attacks when they happen, did I say July you numpty, i said July was the exercise just like the pandemic exercise in October 2019

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Prepare for any cyber attacks when they happen, did I say July you numpty, i said July was the exercise just like the pandemic exercise in October 2019
You calling someone else a numpty :tearsofjoy:.
When is Trump coming back?
How are the audits going?
Are the US Military still ‘in charge’?
When will the suppressed cancer cures be released?
Or Nuremberg Code social experiment be exposed?
But let’s stay on cyber attacks.
They happen every day.
But you’re predicting some mass global event, right?
No power, no money, no food?
People shooting each other for water?
Loosen the tin foil hat Alzz.
Love, the Sheep :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.