KO Debut

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No it didn't. Edwards went to hooker when Mahoney went off and Karl stayed at 5/8 before being replaced at 5/8 by Rajab. If Karl was going any good he wouldn't have been moved from 5/8, Mahoney had nothing to do with any of it, FACTOS.

Karl has crippled our right edge far more than Flanagan ever did and he's doing NOTHING to help Burton. Watching him take a few extra kicks last week was so damn forced and only hurt the team as he had fuck all distance on them and put them straight down the oppositions throat.

The development and treatment of our halves has been an absolute disaster this season. Karl is not a halfback and the whole experiment at halfback in reserve grade was a complete failure and only resulted in him playing away from his strengths. He then gets promoted because Flanagan is hopeless, our 5/8 then shifts to halfback and Karl to 5/8 where he does absolutely nothing and looks so damn indecisive and scared that he won't even run which is clearly his biggest strength. Meanwhile we've got Rajab who appears to be the only damn half who understands the concept of playing direct and engaging the line playing everywhere BUT halfback.

I'm fucking tired man, how much fucking longer do we have to fucking wait for this club to get its shit sorted? We've spent all this money and supposedly still have money to send this year yet we can't even buy a single halfback? Even a stopgap in Cogger would be better than what we've got ffs.
I agree with cogger we should never have let him go but by the time we did he was damaged goods, pay seen to that . I am as frustrated as you are mate but laying it at KOs feet doesn’t make sense to me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree with cogger we should never have let him go but by the time we did he was damaged goods, pay seen to that . I am as frustrated as you are mate but laying it at KOs feet doesn’t make sense to me.
Cogger went to Perth as depth and looked solid last week, we could've easily nabbed him. I'm not blaming Karl because I rate him, I just don't think he should be anywhere close to firstgrade right now.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it didn't. Edwards went to hooker when Mahoney went off and Karl stayed at 5/8 before being replaced at 5/8 by Rajab. If Karl was going any good he wouldn't have been moved from 5/8, Mahoney had nothing to do with any of it, FACTOS.

Karl has crippled our right edge far more than Flanagan ever did and he's doing NOTHING to help Burton. Watching him take a few extra kicks last week was so damn forced and only hurt the team as he had fuck all distance on them and put them straight down the oppositions throat.

The development and treatment of our halves has been an absolute disaster this season. Karl is not a halfback and the whole experiment at halfback in reserve grade was a complete failure and only resulted in him playing away from his strengths. He then gets promoted because Flanagan is hopeless, our 5/8 then shifts to halfback and Karl to 5/8 where he does absolutely nothing and looks so damn indecisive and scared that he won't even run which is clearly his biggest strength. Meanwhile we've got Rajab who appears to be the only damn half who understands the concept of playing direct and engaging the line playing everywhere BUT halfback.

I'm fucking tired man, how much fucking longer do we have to fucking wait for this club to get its shit sorted? We've spent all this money and supposedly still have money to send this year yet we can't even buy a single halfback? Even a stopgap in Cogger would be better than what we've got ffs.
I said this 3 months ago .. go after Trindall … throw him some good money, a guaranteed 1st grade spot and a contract that shows trust ..

He has exactly what we need, game management skills, excellent kicking game, good passing game plus he’s a tough little dog that’s now maturing into a good 7 ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree but you won’t get any patients on TK miss a tackle as a 19 yo rookie half with less than 10 first grade games under his belt and you are going to get torched. SMH.
Ur a dope. The problem is he shows NOTHING with ball in hand. NOTHING. Couldn’t organise a root at a brothel. Can’t kick. Can’t execute even a basic set play. What exactly are you seeing in him

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ur a dope. The problem is he shows NOTHING with ball in hand. NOTHING. Couldn’t organise a root at a brothel. Can’t kick. Can’t execute even a basic set play. What exactly are you seeing in him
He sees his big black harry balls!!!

Also dope is an understatement for the flog baboondog

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You're an idiot Lovemachine. You don't need to organise the root at a brothel - its automatic when you go there.

Rookie :innocent:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're an idiot Lovemachine. You don't need to organise the root at a brothel - its automatic when you go there.

Rookie :innocent:
I’m not gonna argue with you I guess. I’ve never been to one
Which brothel do you go to?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wouldn’t have had the patience to stick with and coach Cogger all these years until he became the seasoned 1st grader we needed ..

Look at Montoya .. he’s now matured into an aggressive very good winger for the Warriors .. every one on here said he was shit ..

13 games

4 try’s
40 tackle busts
10 line breaks
Average run metres 159

We don’t have the sense or patience for players to mature into seasoned 1st grade players … we have a fast food want it now drive-through mentality ..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m not gonna argue with you I guess. I’ve never been to one
Which brothel do you go to?
The good ones don't have names bro - u text - address and never disappointed.

But you'd know this Lovemachine - you're always telling the whole TK about it....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes yes..I see they are playing at cJohn’s Newcastle’s home ground..

View attachment 73397
But seriously one game does not maketh a season..
Even if it was the only good game he’d played (it isn’t) it would still be one more good game than Oloapu has produced in first grade.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s not Flanagan. That’s what they see in him.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the lizard & flapyagums on ignore … but I suspect one’s arguing again with someone about all things he’s so macho about .. and the others still kissing Flano’s ass .. all we need is Berries to drop his narcissistic critical comment that just so happens to also remind everyone that he’s been on here for years and we have the trifecta ..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if it was the only good game he’d played (it isn’t) it would still be one more good game than Oloapu has produced in first grade.
Well I guess out of 70 games in first grade you gotta play at least one Good

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the lizard & flapyagums on ignore … but I suspect one’s arguing again with someone about all things he’s so macho about .. and the others still kissing Flano’s ass .. all we need is Berries to drop his narcissistic critical comment that just so happens to also remind everyone that he’s been on here for years and we have the trifecta ..
Please shut up