Fox Sports Klemmer

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyway 100% Klemmer won't be at the Knights as they need funds for Brooks, Canterbury are a chance but I've been told Michell Moses is number priority for 24, Half is our last major signing
Whose your sauce that told you this Davey..asking for a friend(Gus) :grinning:

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you Omar! No Fifita, No Klemmer. If they want a veteran with experience get Taupau on a lower deal
Fifita is currently 33, turning 34 next June. He can get fucked and is washed. I would love to have Klemmer and Taupau back at the club, and Spencer Leniu of the bench :hearteyes:

8. David Klemmer
Reed Mahoney
10. Martin Taupau
Villiame Kikau
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Tevita Pangai Junior

14. Fa'amanu Brown (has been very good this season for the Tigers off the bench and is the best 14 available on the market, hopefully if rumours are true it's a done deal, Tigers fans treated him very poor this season)
15. Spencer Leniu
Max King
17. Franklin Pele ("Frank the Tank") :rage:

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita is currently 33, turning 34 next June. He can get fucked and is washed. I would love to have Klemmer and Taupau back at the club, and Spencer Leniu of the bench :hearteyes:

8. David Klemmer
Reed Mahoney
10. Martin Taupau
Villiame Kikau
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Tevita Pangai Junior

14. Fa'amanu Brown
15. Spencer Leniu
Max King
17. Franklin Pele ("Frank the Tank") :rage:
Not sure we can get all 3 of those players, but Leniu and Taupau would do me!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whose your sauce that told you this Davey..asking for a friend(Gus) :grinning:

I overheard some drunk on the 7th tee telling Dave as I was in the group behind them.
Some drunk? Mate have some respect....his name is Phil Rothfield
He was probably stalking Gus looking for a story

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure we can get all 3 of those players, but Leniu and Taupau would do me!
Leniu is a must buy, and we are the most likely club to get him because of this connections with Burton, Ciraldo, TPJ, Kikau and Gould. Who the fuck would want to go to the Dragons or Tigers. I don't know who to choose between Taupau or Klemmer.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't manage to sign Taupau or Klemmer. There are three more options in Toafofoa Sipley, Bunty Afoa and Nelson Asofa-Solomona. NAS won't leave the storm, Afoa will remain committed to the Warriors. Sipley is the most likely one on the move, as Manly offered a 6 year deal to Tom Flegler and he would have no spot in their team at all. He's a damaging and massive prop, who has nice footwork and plays large minutes.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taupau is seriously getting on and probably wants a fair amount of $$ (though demand will dictate if he gets what he wants coin wise)... and he is only a stop gap I.e 1 year?
Admittedly the pickings are slim..

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clearing the decks this yr and most definitely nxt yr , Quality will be coming

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don't manage to sign Taupau or Klemmer. There are three more options in Toafofoa Sipley, Bunty Afoa and Nelson Asofa-Solomona. NAS won't leave the storm, Afoa will remain committed to the Warriors. Sipley is the most likely one on the move, as Manly offered a 6 year deal to Tom Flegler and he would have no spot in their team at all. He's a damaging and massive prop, who has nice footwork and plays large minutes.
Yes I've suggested Sipley on here before. Scored 2 tries against us early this year. He runs hard and is huge. Would come cheap. Don't need to pay double or more for Klemmer and Taupau (even more for Haas) to do a similar job

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I've suggested Sipley on here before. Scored 2 tries against us early this year. He runs hard and is huge. Would come cheap. Don't need to pay double or more for Klemmer and Taupau (even more for Haas) to do a similar job
Agree bro, we should be pushing for a release.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree with you Omar! No Fifita, No Klemmer. If they want a veteran with experience get Taupau on a lower deal
I think the dogs are trying to get bargain buys to fill in the cap. Davey perham Fifita and pele will all be near minimum wage. That being said if we’re mainly buying forwards I dare say Thompson is being shopped hard along with Allan and we will probably end up chipping in half there contracts

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dare say Thommo is not getting shopped hard it's his last year all the monetary pain is nearly gone.We need him playing well in 23 obviously but we also actually NEED him as we're light on for recognised good quality first grade forwards.
Allan yes and maybe Bennett wants him..hoping so at least.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dare say Thommo is not getting shopped hard it's his last year all the monetary pain is nearly gone.We need him playing well in 23 obviously but we also actually NEED him as we're light on for recognised good quality first grade forwards.
Allan yes and maybe Bennett wants him..hoping so at least.
Yeah I’m just saying that’s what it seems like to me. Why else would we be trying to sign Andrew Fifita