Fox Sports Klemmer

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His play the ball speed is usually the fastest of the Knights middles lol. Our fans just love hating him even though it was our club that done him wrong in the first place. He would lift our forward pack immensely.
Fark the rest must be slow!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s like if Nathan Cleary were to dog the club at a very young age and he wanted to return back now. We desperately need Klemmer and those statistics prove that he still is a top prop in the game.
I thought he was very good last season .... played with some aggro again.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's face it, everything is relative to price. He is a prop, we need a prop. If we can get him at the right price, he will be good for us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well Knights will have to contribute towards his wages and the Tigers will most likely be prepared to offer more, meaning Knights pay less.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights wanted Sullivan but he prefers us over them so they're MAYBE looking at Flanagan as a possible option pending the Brooks deal. Klemmer/Flanagan trade...who says no?
Keep Flanno til his deal runs out. We cannot be certain if Klemmer is taking his balls with him or if he is leaving them up in Newcastle.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Image1665226580.855483.jpg

Will never know what truly happened. I mean had he stuck around till now like Jackson has, don’t forget the hate Jackson has copped the last 2 years or more from most on here, myself included so honestly I won’t hold a grudge if he did come back. I remember a quote from klemmer saying he wants to stay at the dogs but if it means helping the club at the time in it’s salary cap crisis he would leave to free some pressure from the cap. And I honestly believe at the time the Anderson’s where truly in over there head same as Andrew hill. I truly believe they set back the rebuild back 3 years so from a 5 year rebuild it’s more like 8 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 59821

Will never know what truly happened. I mean had he stuck around till now like Jackson has, don’t forget the hate Jackson has copped the last 2 years or more from most on here, myself included so honestly I won’t hold a grudge if he did come back. I remember a quote from klemmer saying he wants to stay at the dogs but if it means helping the club at the time in it’s salary cap crisis he would leave to free some pressure from the cap. And I honestly believe at the time the Anderson’s where truly in over there head same as Andrew hill. I truly believe they set back the rebuild back 3 years so from a 5 year rebuild it’s more like 8 years.
He got dick whipped by his husband, Chloe

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had him at his best, the game doesnt suit dave now, id say he is being shopped again due to the knights trying to get luke brooks
Yup!! Had him… don’t ever want him BACK in the blue and white. EVER.