Fox Sports Klemmer

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely still on the Radar, alot of movement at the Dogs , Players will be going before pre season kicks off for Semi final clubs, Para going real hard for Klemmer
Why wouldn't they .... would love to get him back.

Had a great season last year after a couple of ordinary ones, where he changed his game somewhat.

Rediscovered his aggression and still has plenty to offer in my view.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Andrew fafita will be in blue n white next season
No. Please no.

Heard tigpoes.

I’d seriously rather Klem back after his shit than see him with us after his shit last time he signed with us to badmouth us.

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just was at a function and Klemm was their he still loves the dogs he said he has contract at knights next year but as it goes in footy could be anywhere next year has toured facilities at tigers And did live in Oran park while at dogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please no to Fifita!! I thought he was already cooked but at times was alright at Shark this year, now another year older so surely not...
Klemmer for next year? He is on big $$$(800+K)for 23 ... and I've tended to be no Dave you pissed off we don't want you back, realistically though he probably would be pretty good?
But the coin is an issue..and his dragon of a missus lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just was at a function and Klemm was their he still loves the dogs he said he has contract at knights next year but as it goes in footy could be anywhere next year has toured facilities at tigers And did live in Oran park while at dogs
Geez you’d think a guy on his money could do better than Oran Park?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please no to Fifita!! I thought he was already cooked but at times was alright at Shark this year, now another year older so surely not...
Klemmer for next year? He is on big $$$(800+K)for 23 ... and I've tended to be no Dave you pissed off we don't want you back, realistically though he probably would be pretty good?
But the coin is an issue..and his dragon of a missus lol
Fuck Fifita, he's turning 34 in June 2023.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be happy with that mate?
Would put my faith in the Gus ... Andrew is by all accounts a fantastic person to have around a club, and plays a position of need with vast experience.

He has had a chronic knee injury for the last few years and i would be surprised if we signed him to be honest, but wouldn't stress if we did.

How about yourself ?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did his misses let him off his leash?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would put my faith in the Gus ... Andrew is by all accounts a fantastic person to have around a club, and plays a position of need with vast experience.

He has had a chronic knee injury for the last few years and i would be surprised if we signed him to be honest, but wouldn't stress if we did.

How about yourself ?
Funny you say that. I have someone I know in his family and reports are him and his brother are absolute flogs. Not bad people. Just Fucking idiots. All the shit we saw with his last contract with us makes me believe it. I personally don’t want him anywhere near us.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you say that. I have someone I know in his family and reports are him and his brother are absolute flogs. Not bad people. Just Fucking idiots. All the shit we saw with his last contract with us makes me believe it. I personally don’t want him anywhere near us.
I was going off comments by Gallen and Flannagan (senior)

Like i said i would be surprised if it happens.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyway 100% Klemmer won't be at the Knights as they need funds for Brooks, Canterbury are a chance but I've been told Michell Moses is number priority for 24, Half is our last major signing