Fox Sports Klemmer

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dave Riccio just said on NRL Tonight that the Knights are looking to offload Klem even though he still has a few years left on his contract.

I know he shafted our club but I would take him back for the right price if Knights pay a big part of his contract.

He is a Bulldog at heart and would need to apologise and show us he is sorry for what he did, but his stats are still great.

If we only has to chip in say 400k then it's a great deal and he is what we need.

I know some fans will never forgive him, but this would be a business decision to fill a major gap in our roster.

What do you think guys? Could you forgive him and accept him back?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dave Riccio just said on NRL Tonight that the Knights are looking to offload Klem even though he still has a few years left on his contract.

I know he shafted our club but I would take him back for the right price if Knights pay a big part of his contract.

He is a Bulldog at heart and would need to apologise and show us he is sorry for what he did, but his stats are still great.

If we only has to chip in say 400k then it's a great deal and he is what we need.

I know some fans will never forgive him, but this would be a business decision to fill a major gap in our roster.

What do you think guys? Could you forgive him and accept him back?
He can come back and mow the grass.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think even for 400k do we get the type of player we need. You’d get better value grabbing a couple of forwards from Fiji or Samoa who can tuck the ball under their arm and run off the back fence every time… and you’d prob have 100k left of your 400!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasn't it supposed to be all milk and honey for Klammer up in Newcastle? what happened? that place is all forgiving, regardless the vice --> drugs, alcohol, fornication, gambling, performance enhancing supplements, simulated bestiality, violence etc.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess if the price is right (400-500k), his play the ball speed (time taken to be held) is too slow tho. He needs to offload more frequently because he attracts 2-3 defenders (his best game of the season was probably round 1 against us, where he had 3 offloads).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Constantly 2 years into a 5 year rebuild
At least they built a top 8 roster or thereabouts. They were back to back wooden spooners or something like that.