Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
M'Bye....maybe.....Woodsy NO!
Neither team is better without them both, there is more enthusiasm in the team now results may not show it but in time it will. Both were a disappointment just with attitude alone they may do better we’re they are who knows.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Klem was just giving his ego a little nudge.

Dogschat

Waterboy
Reaction score
That's why I watch fox. 9 hate us
100% but more specifically could sense Phil Gould get really annoyed that the Tigers did not come back.With very biased commentary words like "I can feel it" or 'I can sense it coming'" whilst never praising Bulldogs efforts in defence or attack. " I do not think Bulldogs got more than 6 points in them!"
Well Mr Gould please try not to hide your disappointment too much and the tigers ain't coming brother but your biased commentary has come and gone for all to hear, quite shameful really.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% but more specifically could sense Phil Gould get really annoyed that the Tigers did not come back.With very biased commentary words like "I can feel it" or 'I can sense it coming'" whilst never praising Bulldogs efforts in defence or attack. " I do not think Bulldogs got more than 6 points in them!"
Well Mr Gould please try not to hide your disappointment too much and the tigers ain't coming brother but your biased commentary has come and gone for all to hear, quite shameful really.
Even when the score was 14-0 Gould was still praising the Tiger's defence. I kept thinking, which game is he watching? We had kept them to zero, yet our defence was never mentioned.

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In gould's heart he was praying for a tigers late win like the raiders did
Little does he know the boys learnt their lesson that game

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Even when the score was 14-0 Gould was still praising the Tiger's defence. I kept thinking, which game is he watching? We had kept them to zero, yet our defence was never mentioned.
I watched the replay on Fox this morning.
Chalk & cheese.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't understand how some of our fans praise Gould on occasions, he is a swine of a human a real low life who has hated our club with a passion for over 20 years I'd like to know why, wonder if anyone knows what happened when he was at our club.. I'm sure he would love nothing more than to destroy our club by turning us fans away from the Bulldogs.
He is the main reason why I have become so fanatical about our team.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can tell who that fat **** has money on when he commentates.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Mbye was very sporting about it...he could have stayed down and milk it big time but chose to get up even though he was in Disneyland...great hit!

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer has been charged by match review committee, facing 1 match for early guilty plea or 2 match if he fights it and is unsuccessful.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer has been charged by match review committee, facing 1 match for early guilty plea or 2 match if he fights it and is unsuccessful.
Luke brooks get charged?

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nope just Klemmer, Nrl can’t have him playing there pets the gronkos next week

Status
Not open for further replies.