Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I like how they classify it as 'late hit' and not a shoulder charge... that way they can get away with not charging Brooks

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like how they classify it as 'late hit' and not a shoulder charge... that way they can get away with not charging Brooks
That's better for Klemmer

A grade one shoulder charge is 200 points.

A dangerous hit is 175 points.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% but more specifically could sense Phil Gould get really annoyed that the Tigers did not come back.With very biased commentary words like "I can feel it" or 'I can sense it coming'" whilst never praising Bulldogs efforts in defence or attack. " I do not think Bulldogs got more than 6 points in them!"
Well Mr Gould please try not to hide your disappointment too much and the tigers ain't coming brother but your biased commentary has come and gone for all to hear, quite shameful really.
Watching the Bunnies playing the Eels and I was horrified to hear Ennis and Reynolds as commentators FFS I hope the fuck they don't commentate on a Doggies game over the next 5 weeks? I feel sick just thinking about it!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note we were due for a upset win against an old team mate, etc losing to barba and sonny bill

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is wuss talk. Not as if their big boys weren't out there trying to belt Lewis. Moses spoke shit and got hit
Game needs this imo.
Talk shit expect a wack. Doesn’t need to be violent. Too many little fuckers mouthing off these days.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck was Brooks not charged the ****

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Mbye was very sporting about it...he could have stayed down and milk it big time but chose to get up even though he was in Disneyland...great hit!
Generally you don't know what's going on when u get knocked...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching the Bunnies playing the Eels and I was horrified to hear Ennis and Reynolds as commentators FFS I hope the fuck they don't commentate on a Doggies game over the next 5 weeks? I feel sick just thinking about it!!
Guarantee they would have never got a job if they didn't leave the dogs...

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's better for Klemmer

A grade one shoulder charge is 200 points.

A dangerous hit is 175 points.
But it wasn’t a shoulder charge. If they charged him with one, he would’ve beat it.
By charging him with the much more vague “dangerous contact” they’ve virtually guaranteed a suspension.

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
The charge was always going to happen. The NRL needs Brisbane in the top 4 for tv ratings and increased betting, so it makes sense to weaken teams opposing the broncs.

Status
Not open for further replies.