Klemmer charged for late hit on Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The charge was always going to happen. The NRL needs Brisbane in the top 4 for tv ratings and increased betting, so it makes sense to weaken teams opposing the broncs.
Yep NRL giving Broncos a free ride to finals.
Chris Sutton the stooge also doing all he can, probably on the Broncos payroll.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100% but more specifically could sense Phil Gould get really annoyed that the Tigers did not come back.With very biased commentary words like "I can feel it" or 'I can sense it coming'" whilst never praising Bulldogs efforts in defence or attack. " I do not think Bulldogs got more than 6 points in them!"
Well Mr Gould please try not to hide your disappointment too much and the tigers ain't coming brother but your biased commentary has come and gone for all to hear, quite shameful really.
Watched the replay and you are spot on. It was always the case in their eyes that the Tigers played poorly. We let them play as well as we wanted them too. Proud of the effort and proud that they did not quit......Lewis stood tall tonight as I knew he always would. We effectively and without any doubt ended the Tigers season tonight; we are purely nuisance value and I hope we are a massive nuisance for any team that is finals bound.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But it wasn’t a shoulder charge. If they charged him with one, he would’ve beat it.
By charging him with the much more vague “dangerous contact” they’ve virtually guaranteed a suspension.
So true. There was some separation of arm from side meaning not a shoulder charge by definition. Brooks one however was front on and all shoulder....

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So true. There was some separation of arm from side meaning not a shoulder charge by definition. Brooks one however was front on and all shoulder....
100%.
But apparently, if you’re a little guy and shoulder charge a big guy, it’s ok ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100%.
But apparently, if you’re a little guy and shoulder charge a big guy, it’s ok ?
Yep, addendum to rule in the official rule book says so.....or just ask the match review committee...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree. That’s why I said it.
I am having a blonde moment. Thought I was replying to another poster.

Thought it was the poster, I originally replied.

Not only a blonde moment, I can't see or read. lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched the replay and you are spot on. It was always the case in their eyes that the Tigers played poorly. We let them play as well as we wanted them too. Proud of the effort and proud that they did not quit......Lewis stood tall tonight as I knew he always would. We effectively and without any doubt ended the Tigers season tonight; we are purely nuisance value and I hope we are a massive nuisance for any team that is finals bound.
Great summary! I kind of like the idea of upsetting the finals chances of other teams, it's the rebel in me

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am having a blonde moment. Thought I was replying to another poster.

Thought it was the poster, I originally replied.

Not only a blonde moment, I can't see or read. lol
No worries.
You’re doing well, for a blind dyslexic.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Mbye was very sporting about it...he could have stayed down and milk it big time but chose to get up even though he was in Disneyland...great hit!
Well now! he not much good for anything else is he ??

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brooks should be charged with a groin charge on klemmer. Gnomes on giants leads to illegal moves

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s be honest, he was always going to be charged for it. If a late shot was put on a Dogs player, resulting in a HIA, we’d call for a charge.

However, it was worth it to see Klemmer flight or Mbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.