Opinion Khaled Rajab

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why do people keep replying to Flanagun like it’s actually Kyle?
It's called a running joke. I, for one, would rather see Flanagun in the kennel than out of it. He writes well, he is occasionally funny, and, if you can look past his obsessions with mediocre footballers, he is surprisingly knowledgeable on a range of subjects.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we should just earmark this kid as our 7 and be patient with how long it takes ,he clearly has the talent and desire the way he plays,if we go for another 7 it will push him out of the club

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we should just earmark this kid as our 7 and be patient with how long it takes ,he clearly has the talent and desire the way he plays,if we go for another 7 it will push him out of the club
He must be in the mix for sure.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's called a running joke. I, for one, would rather see Flanagun in the kennel than out of it. He writes well, he is occasionally funny, and, if you can look past his obsessions with mediocre footballers, he is surprisingly knowledgeable on a range of subjects.
Not a quarter! Garr, he'll be dancing for hours.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be great to see Rajab play against Australia. It would be a great experience for him and the whole Lebanon team.
Yeah I hope he has a big game. might put some early pressure on Flanagun.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I hope he has a big game. might put some early pressure on Flanagun.
He might not even get a run as he's been named in the Reserves. Which seems like a weird move. You'd think you'd at least have him on the bench considering he's played well, they'll be chasing points all game against Australia and Douhehi can easily play several other positions..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He might not even get a run as he's been named in the Reserves. Which seems like a weird move. You'd think you'd at least have him on the bench considering he's played well, they'll be chasing points all game against Australia and Douhehi can easily play several other positions..
Yeah I saw that what a bummer if he doesn't play. I'd have him off the bench for sure, pushing Douheihi to centre.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rajab has shown more ability in the halves in 2 games than Doueihi has shown all year. After Doueihi managed to jeopardise Lebanon's campaign by getting himself suspended and Rajab stepped up, big time, it defies logic that Doueihi should just walk back in to the 6 role.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably worth noting that Rajab was listed at 18 in the Squad Announcement last week, too. There's a little note at the bottom each week that says "Listed in squad number order, not positional."

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rajab has shown more ability in the halves in 2 games than Doueihi has shown all year. After Doueihi managed to jeopardise Lebanon's campaign by getting himself suspended and Rajab stepped up, big time, it defies logic that Doueihi should just walk back in to the 6 role.
I understand Douhehi starting as he's the more experienced player but they need to find a spot for Rajab on the bench at least. Hopefully Cheika makes a late change.