Opinion Khaled Rajab

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s a 5/8. But it’s weird with Doueihi, I feel like he looks bigger and slower since coming back from his knee injury this year. I think he could very well end up in the centres for the rest of his career. Khaled outplayed him at 5/8 for Lebanon.
He's another Jack Bird, injuries have taken too much away from his game. Could even end up in the backrow at this point.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s a 5/8. But it’s weird with Doueihi, I feel like he looks bigger and slower since coming back from his knee injury this year. I think he could very well end up in the centres for the rest of his career. Khaled outplayed him at 5/8 for Lebanon.
Yeah, I expect he'll find his way to centre if he doesn't absolutely shine for the Tigpies next year.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doeuhi is a very good 5/8, aint a halfback.
Yeah, sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant he doesn't belong in the "halves." He was headed toward becoming a solid 5/8 but he's not right now.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Comments on Rajab seem very positive afte3r last nigh'ts game.
Sounds like we Rajab and BBO could be both ready for 1st grade-ready in 2024.
They both like to get involved and can read a game.
Having seen Hayward play in NSW Cup and for Scotland, he's a long way off.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Daddy didn’t let you fly to England all alone again?
Just like daddy rejected the super league offer earlier this year?
Why would I go to England when I have a contract to play NRL? Stop being so salty, Fam.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surprised to see Rajab on Bulldogs Train & Trial list as per Telegraph.
BULLDOGS: Josh Reynolds (five-eighth), Joash Papalii (utility), Khaled Rajab (utility), Bailey Hayward (half), Jack Stringer (backrow), Zac Hetherington (hooker), Jayden Tanner (prop), Jack Todd (backrow).
Tui Katoa is on Easts list along with ex-lower grade Dog Guy Hamilton. Josh Stuckey is on Manly's list.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
BULLDOGS: Josh Reynolds (five-eighth), Joash Papalii (utility), Khaled Rajab (utility), Bailey Hayward (half), Jack Stringer (backrow), Zac Hetherington (hooker), Jayden Tanner (prop), Jack Todd (backrow).
Tui Katoa is on Easts list along with ex-lower grade Dog Guy Hamilton. Josh Stuckey is on Manly's list.
We can pay him extra if he has a train and trial contract.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good kid, bright future. If Lebanon had 3 nrl experienced forwards they would put up a show against the Samoans and Tongans, good tournament for them.
Agree. Two NRL props and hooker is what they needed.
They were also missing Kalache and El Nachaar who play in two very strong NSW cup teams

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Should of kept Stuckey

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can pay him extra if he has a train and trial contract.
Telegraph list is not complete, Tigers have only 4 players listed but the Tigers official website states 16 players have train & trial contracts.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This young bloke was confident and strong against the gun team, if he’s good enough he’s old enough. He’s got speed and a step, attributes which Flanagan doesn’t have and can’t be coached. I think Gus and CC would have been really impressed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I guess ya gotta ask yourself...and Gus and Ciro would as well, would Flanno have performed as well if he was in the Cedars team?

I think we know the answer.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess ya gotta ask yourself...and Gus and Ciro would as well, would Flanno have performed as well if he was in the Cedars team?

I think we know the answer.
He won’t even make the side that’s a fact

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
rajab did well but there is no way he outplayed douhei lol
Guys get your blue and white goggles off.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree. Two NRL props and hooker is what they needed.
They were also missing Kalache and El Nachaar who play in two very strong NSW cup teams
I’m sure el nachar was available but didn’t get picked, he still plays jersey flegg and I feel he struggled agaisnt the kiwis.
kalache was out injured and so was twal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Train & trial contracts are $1000 per week, are you suggesting he has a NSWRL contract as well?
I don't know what contract he's on but there was an article just recently that mentioned we've been offering NRL train and trial deals on-top of what players already had. I'm sure clubs already do this though.