Opinion Khaled Rajab

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this kid I seen him play and man can this kid play if he’s old enough I say give him a go in the halves! He has a lot of tools that can make him a great future star not just for the bulldogs but the nrl. A Matt burton / khaled rajab would be the future in my opinion for ghe bulldogs look at Reece walsh, Sam walker they are young and there killing it! Anyway guys your thoughts

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this kid I seen him play and man can this kid play if he’s old enough I say give him a go in the halves! He has a lot of tools that can make him a great future star not just for the bulldogs but the nrl. A Matt burton / khaled rajab would be the future in my opinion for ghe bulldogs look at Reece walsh, Sam walker they are young and there killing it! Anyway guys your thoughts
Has always had a good passing game - this year he ran more and scored a few tries - big body for a half - is playing fb in Flegg but would be better suited to the halves - get some games in the halves in either Flegg or NSW Cup n see how he goes

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Talk about going off early, he isnt even first choice half in flegg, let him develop

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too many young halves get rushed into FG.
He's our best prospect in a long time but there's no need to rush him. He's only started playing Flegg so hopefully by this time next year he's killing it in Reserves and is closer to playing FG. I'd say 2023 would be the target for him for FG.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only 17 isn't he? too soon for sure agree with the 2023 theory.Not a knock but i thought he wasn't "bigbodied" from a photo i saw, kid probably still has some growing to do at such a young age.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only 17 isn't he? too soon for sure agree with the 2023 theory.Not a knock but i thought he wasn't "bigbodied" from a photo i saw, kid probably still has some growing to do at such a young age.
Relative to most halves he is a big body - personally i think players need a full pre season in the full time squad getting their body ready for first grade - strength training to cope with the physicality - regardless of how big you are.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rajab and BBO are miles off NRL and it would be highly irresponsible of the club to be putting them anywhere near this current NRL side. Let them develop in lower grades there’s no point exposing players that young to this dumpster fire of a team. It’s more likely to shatter their confidence and there’s the small problem that both aren’t ready for it.