Opinion Khaled Rajab

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didn't play 7 in Reggie's as we had an established 7 who has played test match footy playing at 7 . Rajab is a 7 and dies his best work as a 7 at the line.
Not saying he is not a 7. I was responding to a comment about him being starting 7 in first grade. Too soon

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh ffs Kiraz plays one game at FB and the jizz fest and speculation for him to play there has started. He is a centre and can play wing if necessary but should always play at the 3/4. We need either a junior like Casey or some Flegg, SG Ball recruit or player to improve a shit ton and stand out in the offseason or we can use Allan to play there next year.
But if Averilo doesn't successfully transition to the fb role next year, and Skelton and Alomoti push for a start in the centres down the track, and Schoupp and Burns on the books, maybe Kiraz could find a new position at the back.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if Averilo doesn't successfully transition to the fb role next year, and Skelton and Alomoti push for a start in the centres down the track, and Schoupp and Burns on the books, maybe Kiraz could find a new position at the back.
I like the idea of Kiraz at FB. Looks superfit, always wants to be in the game and hard to tackle. Not sure how he looks in defence and passing game though. Be good to see hiw he goes for the Cedars in the WC

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who knows if his body is up to it the amount of cramps he got this year was surprising
Yeah forgot he cramped nearly every game. Their goes my superfit theory [emoji23] I hope that's because he was just getting used to the speed of first grade and a good pre season will have him prime for a good 23.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea of Kiraz at FB. Looks superfit, always wants to be in the game and hard to tackle. Not sure how he looks in defence and passing game though. Be good to see hiw he goes for the Cedars in the WC
Would be good to see him tried at some point. He might end up being our version of tedesco or cutherson as he seems to like involvement. And doesn't shy away from heavy contact.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder why he didn't get even a bench spot vs the Kiwis. Surely he's better than the other options.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Kiraz is too slow. He would end up looking like hoppa at the back. Those half breaks that if he was a touch quicker would have been full breaks. Kiraz at centre is about his best role.