Opinion Khaled Rajab

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall MANY games this year that FB Averillo had similar, if not better stats that what Kiraz had today and Averillo went against REAL opposition teams, not some fill in part time park footballers who play in soccer orientated countries like Wales.
Soccer is an imported sport to Wales… rugby is a religion there!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll get home in time to catch most of it but I have my iPad so it's ok. If we lose I'm going to send everyone pics of my dick idc
I'll be in a proper shit mood all day if we don't win, going to be running on basically a couple hours sleep the last two days. Maybe sleep on the bus for half an hour in the morning :tearsofjoy:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be in a proper shit mood all day if we don't win, going to be running on basically a couple hours sleep the last two days. Maybe sleep on the bus for half an hour in the morning :tearsofjoy:
Lol take up shift work, at least get paid for not sleeping. Syd Trains is hiring drivers & guards.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allocating his wank that starts at 0230 has to get paid for it!
Does that make him a pro-wanker if he is being paid for it?!?!
Sounds like a line of work i could get into!
How does the CV look & the interview go in that case.....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh bugger, tough assignment but every game there can only be good for his development.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's frustrating for Rajab, would have been good to see him get minutes even if it's only off the bench. Hopefully he can play in the next few games.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, he wasn't even 7 for reggies. IMO, massive risk and I doubt a new coach brings in a rookie to be half in our spine.
He didn't play 7 in Reggie's as we had an established 7 who has played test match footy playing at 7 . Rajab is a 7 and dies his best work as a 7 at the line.