Opinion Khaled Rajab

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tangatoa doesn't know shit and can eat my arse, he has stunted Rajabs progrees.
Keep in mind Rajab played Flegg this year and came into reserve grade for the semis due to injury.

Given the disruption’s the team experienced I thought the players and coach did really well to make the GF and would have probably won if they could have fielded anywhere close to their best team.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tangatoa doesn't know shit and can eat my arse, he has stunted Rajabs progrees.
interesting note, rajib was playing fullback in flegg before he got pulled due to the injuries. The kid playing 6 at flegg was promoted from SG Ball.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or he's just staying at home with his partner and child considering he missed the birth and that
Yeah semi valid reason. But he needs to come out and say it not hide snd then last minute. Game is next week. Doubt he'll be there.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think your wish will come true, he hasn’t posted anything about joining the boys, the vibe everyone is getting is that he will not show up.
He probably thinks he should be playing for the Aussies
Cause hes a dog ****. We dont want him anyways. Left us for Australia in the 9s the asshole.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah semi valid reason. But he needs to come out and say it not hide snd then last minute. Game is next week. Doubt he'll be there.
Is it possible the squad already knows?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be great if we have a junior like Rajab step up, flanno being pushed out is the key I think we struggle if he plays most of next year stating the obvious there I guess.

Last edited:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he has potential and Gus tweeted he's a chance of a debut next year. If CC is doing the job identifying our youngsters that can step up and give them the proper guidance then maybe it's not too soon to blood players like him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Rajab already a better 7 than Flanagan & Kiraz a better 1 than Averillo.
Oh ffs Kiraz plays one game at FB and the jizz fest and speculation for him to play there has started. He is a centre and can play wing if necessary but should always play at the 3/4. We need either a junior like Casey or some Flegg, SG Ball recruit or player to improve a shit ton and stand out in the offseason or we can use Allan to play there next year.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great if we have a junior like Rajab step up, flanno being pushed out is the key I think we struggle if he most plays most of the year stating the obvious there I guess.
Flanagan is difficult work.
He surprised me a few times tackling big forwards with no fear and being effective, yet is timid to take them on in attack. Always promotes the ball too early. Seems to give his intent away too soon.
He needs to be better as a halfback in this part of his game and yet as much as I want him to, he just doesn't change.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh ffs Kiraz plays one game at FB and the jizz fest and speculation for him to play there has started. He is a centre and can play wing if necessary but should always play at the 3/4. We need either a junior like Casey or some Flegg, SG Ball recruit or player to improve a shit ton and stand out in the offseason or we can use Allan to play there next year.
Nahh Kiraz is a centre. Hes the best back for Lebanon thus plays fullback. Hes not an actual fullback.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wanna see all of our guys do well and stay injury free, can only help their development.
Also I love Jacob he is a farken beauty.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give rajab and hayward a shot next year can fight it out for the half back role.
flanagan can run the water in reserves.