Opinion Khaled Rajab

Malla

Reaction score
He needs to grow he looks like a midget but

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rajabs got potential, i have seen some of his team highlights and honestly rajabs defence is not the best

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If God let me design my perfect woman, I'd copy her blueprints.

PS if she ever comes down for a hafleh here and she gets kidnapped, you know it's me lol

@Wahesh
Wouldn't blame you but if you get there and she's already missing I'll be happy to share my location with my bulldog bro

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really!!
Give the kid some time to develop.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only if she had a price tag on her id rob a bank if i had to, she a multi millionaire and married an Egyptians billionaire but now divorced. At least your missus gave you a chance, My jealous wife told me she's a lesbian

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rajab has great footwork and a strong passing game. He is a natural footballer. Id give him a run in flegg and reserves over the next couple years and get him in training full-time with the first grade squad to see how he goes. He has potential to be a long term player for us being a fullback & half.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this kid I seen him play and man can this kid play if he’s old enough I say give him a go in the halves! He has a lot of tools that can make him a great future star not just for the bulldogs but the nrl. A Matt burton / khaled rajab would be the future in my opinion for ghe bulldogs look at Reece walsh, Sam walker they are young and there killing it! Anyway guys your thoughts
I really rate the kid.
I'm really hoping he kicks on and does something special.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he Lebanese?
Maybe he Is he Nasheed's cousin and can confirm Nasheed's Lebanese ancestry....