Opinion Khaled Rajab

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked good in Nsw cup today. Might be an option for next year with BBO going down
Yeah was thinking the same, who would play the utility role off the bench with BBO going down... a big off season from Rajab and he could find himself in that position, I would say it would be between Hayward, Rajab and Gray. Rajab with the inside running at the moment you'd think with his versatility.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah was thinking the same, who would play the utility role off the bench with BBO going down... a big off season from Rajab and he could find himself in that position, I would say it would be between Hayward, Rajab and Gray. Rajab with the inside running at the moment you'd think with his versatility.
Quite a few options - not sure that Rajab is signed for next year. Given Flanagan's limitation as a half i think he should do what so many other halves have done and transition to a 9 - he passes ok defends well and consistently backs up down the middle of the field.

Malla

Reaction score
Looks a halfback to me why they playing him at 6
Definitely a half.

Tangles was on the fence with him or Bailey. Went for Khaled because of what he could do in attack last week and he did not disappoint. Hopefully the same this week.

Full year in NSW cup next year and hopefully into first grade soon after.

We need an established half in the squad to help him through, hence Gus wanting to bring over Hunt.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen much or anything of him at all really..any Lamb similarities??

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Definitely a half.

Tangles was on the fence with him or Bailey. Went for Khaled because of what he could do in attack last week and he did not disappoint. Hopefully the same this week.

Full year in NSW cup next year and hopefully into first grade soon after.

We need an established half in the squad to help him through, hence Gus wanting to bring over Hunt.
Haywood is a 7 and khaled is a running 6
He was playing fullback in flegg