kevin moore is why no one is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig Bellamy originally had some trouble attracting players to Melbourne - because of the location, but also because he had always been known as an assistant coach with an unproven record. He was given his chance and now players like Jeff Lima want to stay with him despite better monetary offers.

In this day of "celebrity rules" I know that you find this difficult to understand, but the real world is nothing like you imagine.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
No he is the current Kiwi coach, that is why he would of been a good coach. He could attract Kiwi players to the Dogs. Moore attracts nothing currently
I wouldn't really want one player from that squad besides SBW and he already plays for the dogs.

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i really dont think this thread deserves any stars. -5/5.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what a load of horsesh*t

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The facts are that we are 3 wins and 4 losses and 1 bye. Not 4 and 4
ok smartass we were 3-5 last year and this year we are 3-4. STILL a little better this year than last year. I dont care about whats on paper either. Roosters should be undefeated this year ON PAPER but they are far from it. No stats so far show last years side, better on paper or not, are better than this years side so far.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I think people just need to accept that fact that Moore is the coach next year and support him. It's not going to change, and really no one knows how good/poor he will be. So judge him on results. He has the basis on a good team, if he can get a decent prop to provide him with that spark up front, I think we will go well next year.

J

jamesyd81

LOL clown, I think we have enough coconuts who play in our club, more than any other club bar the Warriors.
You are clueless, most of the kiwi squad is mediocre anyway
your a gronk .... you and ya mates any1 can see s. kearney would attract more players than k. moore ... r u all that dumb do i need to explain why..

J

jamesyd81

Maybe if moore was a new zealander he would get the gig lol.
Kevin moore has been assistant australian coach, I know wich gig is harder to get hth
THEY CHANGE THE ASS COACH FOR AUSTRALIA EVERY YEAR ....YOUR SAD YOU TRYIN TO TELL ME THE WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND COACH IS NOT A BIGGER COACHING GIG THAN ASSISTANT AUSSIE COACH WHO IS BASICLY THERE JUS TO HELP OUT..PFFFT SAD C#NT

A

A_C

Have you thought that the reason why players aren't coming across is because the bulldogs won't give in to ridiculous contract prices? There has been rumours that some players are asking overs from canterbury because they know they got the cash to spare. When the dogs don't budge they sign with thier clubs? Just a possibility.

J

jamesyd81

LOL. Cooper and Webb will make us title contenders.

I dont have to disagree with you any more. Your stupidity and lack of an idea is evident for all to see...You are making a bigger idiot out of yourself than i ever could.....carry on
SO HOW WOULD YOU MAKE US PREMIERSHIP CONTENDERS 4 2009 AND 2010 MR KNOW IT ALL

J

jamesyd81

I agree....bulldog29 has no clue at all. Webb is nothing special and we haev talent that can become as good as Cooper with a little nurturing. I dont need us to win the premiership in 2009 anyway as long as we dont go backwards too far.

There is no proof we are going backwards yet. LAst year our record was 50/50 at the end and after round 8 we were 3-5. This year our record is 50/50 and we are 4-4 after round 8. Seems to me we are actually a little BETTER off than last year so far, certainly not behind the 8 ball. That is based on facts, real scores, real wins and losses....give me something based on facts like that and i will listen to you.
AS A PROFFESIONAL CLUB IN THE NRL YOU SHOULD BE DOIN UR BEST TO WIN THE COMP EVERY YEAR WEATHER ITS BUYING PLAYERS 4 2 YEARS OR EVEN 1 YEAR.. AS LONG AS THE CLUB TRIES ITS BEST .. WHY DO YOU THINK WE BROUGHT RICKY STUART IN HIS FINAL YEARS 4 THA DOGS ? 1 SIMPLE REASON TO TRY AND WIN THE COMP! COOPER AND WEBB WOULD HELP US DO THIS OVA THE NEXT 2 YEARS RATHER THAN WAIT U NITWITT WHO SAYS WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM LONGER THAN THAT.. WHEN OUR JUINOR TALENT IS READY THEN WE WILL PLAY THEM...BY THE WAY HAVE U SEEN OUR NSW CUP TEAM .. THERE SHOCKING

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THEY CHANGE THE ASS COACH FOR AUSTRALIA EVERY YEAR ....YOUR SAD YOU TRYIN TO TELL ME THE WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND COACH IS NOT A BIGGER COACHING GIG THAN ASSISTANT AUSSIE COACH WHO IS BASICLY THERE JUS TO HELP OUT..PFFFT SAD C#NT
SO HOW WOULD YOU MAKE US PREMIERSHIP CONTENDERS 4 2009 AND 2010 MR KNOW IT ALL
AS A PROFFESIONAL CLUB IN THE NRL YOU SHOULD BE DOIN UR BEST TO WIN THE COMP EVERY YEAR WEATHER ITS BUYING PLAYERS 4 2 YEARS OR EVEN 1 YEAR.. AS LONG AS THE CLUB TRIES ITS BEST .. WHY DO YOU THINK WE BROUGHT RICKY STUART IN HIS FINAL YEARS 4 THA DOGS ? 1 SIMPLE REASON TO TRY AND WIN THE COMP! COOPER AND WEBB WOULD HELP US DO THIS OVA THE NEXT 2 YEARS RATHER THAN WAIT U NITWITT WHO SAYS WE HAVE TO KEEP THEM LONGER THAN THAT.. WHEN OUR JUINOR TALENT IS READY THEN WE WILL PLAY THEM...BY THE WAY HAVE U SEEN OUR NSW CUP TEAM .. THERE SHOCKING
THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS JAMES...MUCH APPRECIATED

J

jamesyd81

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS JAMES...MUCH APPRECIATED
SOME OF THESE GUYS ON HERE DESERVE TO BE SPOKEN TO LIKE THIS ... READ THEIR COMMENTS THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM....THEIR RUDE LIL SH#TS

Status
Not open for further replies.