kevin moore is why no one is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulldogs29

LOL clown, I think we have enough coconuts who play in our club, more than any other club bar the Warriors.
You are clueless, most of the kiwi squad is mediocre anyway
LOL, actually Souths have the most polynesians playing for their club. Maybe you should learn your league.

Also the Kiwi squad (mediocre or not) is a much, much better squad then the Dogs currently have.

S

Spraytansboutso

LOL, actually Souths have the most polynesians playing for their club. Maybe you should learn your league.

Also the Kiwi squad (mediocre or not) is a much, much better squad then the Dogs currently have.
Dude give your self an uppercut ad go watch our lower grades

B

bulldogs29

Maybe if moore was a new zealander he would get the gig lol.
Kevin moore has been assistant australian coach, I know wich gig is harder to get hth
He got the job because Chris Anderson was coaching the Australian team and he wanted his own staff. Not because he was the best for the job.

However in saying that I do hope that Moore does well. I will support him but was disappointed the Dogs did not chase Wayne Bennett. Who obviously was the best coach oin the market

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I don't think their performance as coach is important. Both have done well in the lower grades and have some experience at rep levels. The difference between them is that one is coaching New Zealand and one is not. That would suggest that one is currently at a higher level and may have more pull as to what players may be signed.

Isn't it better to sign a coach that will encourage players to join the club then sign a coach who currently can not do this?
Buddy, someone had to miss out. And it was us. That is out of the fans' control. And who was Bellamy before coaching the Storm? You arent even giving the guy a chance to try and establish himself.

And as for being coach of NZ. Big F***ing Woopee. Its not a club game where he needs to form some sort of a relationship. Why? Because its only 1 game. Besides, he's one of many selectors. Not all players will be rushing to play under him!

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly.... and people wonder why players don't want to come here... why would you when your own fans want to axe half the team every week, have no faith in the coach present or future and no confidence in the board.

It's time for everyone to start showing some faith...sure things are not perfect, but if we are hoping to get anyone to come here in the future or to keep being successful, we need to show a united front.

Kevin Moore is a very successful coach, and to the nuffs who are saying he's the reason we aren't getting players, think before you speak.

I think people might not realise that Kevin has been an integral part of the NSW State of Origin side for the past few years, has been a successful junior coach and even has spent time helping with the Australian Team... players know him and I'd be surprised if no one would want to play for him, he's a successful guy.

In addition we are getting Jim Dymock back, one of the sons of Belmore and there is still some decent talent here.. but if we don't support it, why would anyone want to come here... when they could go to a club where the players are supported and get the same amount of cash.
kudos to you

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was a Ben Roberts crictic, not to the extent of others but I had my doubts but come-on he wasn't exactly the best last year!! I am glad to see he has improved heaps!! :grinning:

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i wonder if we were about middle of the ladder at round 20. would folkesy go ok mate take it from here and see how you go??

B

bulldogs29

Whats your point ?
That a coach of a rep side is better than a current assistant coach. I would have thought Potter would have been a good buy as well. I don't understand why the club gave Morre the job.

B

bulldogs29

Buddy, someone had to miss out. And it was us. That is out of the fans' control. And who was Bellamy before coaching the Storm? You arent even giving the guy a chance to try and establish himself.

And as for being coach of NZ. Big F***ing Woopee. Its not a club game where he needs to form some sort of a relationship. Why? Because its only 1 game. Besides, he's one of many selectors. Not all players will be rushing to play under him!
There were better options and the current board chose an inexperienced insider. Would have prefferred others.

Of course they could be right and maybe Moore will be great. But I have less confidence in him then other people.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i wonder if we were about middle of the ladder at round 20. would folkesy go ok mate take it from here and see how you go??
Possibly. As the season progresses he will have more and more input into the game. Good luck to him.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
There were better options and the current board chose an inexperienced insider. Would have prefferred others.

Of course they could be right and maybe Moore will be great. But I have less confidence in him then other people.
That is your opinion, and fair enough!

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly. As the season progresses he will have more and more input into the game. Good luck to him.
Kevin Moore’s credentials are a lot more impressive than Bellamy when he first took control of the Storm, or Kearny who some believe should have got he job.

Tadpole has National, SOO, and City experience. He has been involved with the best trainers and tacticians the game has seen and you would think because they keep choosing him there that he has something to offer.

We are in good hands for the next 2 years

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Whats your opinion?
My opinion?? Like i said, im reserving judgement. If i had seen him as FG coach, then i would form an opinion.

As for WB? As much as i dont like how he portrays himself through the media, he is a very intelligent coach. Wouldnt have minded if he had signed, but not upset that he didnt.

B

bulldogs29

My opinion?? Like i said, im reserving judgement. If i had seen him as FG coach, then i would form an opinion.

As for WB? As much as i dont like how he portrays himself through the media, he is a very intelligent coach. Wouldnt have minded if he had signed, but not upset that he didnt.
No worries, those splinters hurting? :p

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give the bloke a chance, he hasnt even take the reigns yet and people are writing him off... support our team, im sure players read these forums...

B

bulldogs29

Give the bloke a chance, he hasnt even take the reigns yet and people are writing him off... support our team, im sure players read these forums...
I personally don't have a problem with him. But he is failing already and he hasn't even started coaching. Not attracting players is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.