kevin moore is why no one is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spraytansboutso

how can people bag kevin moore
he has been assistant to the worlds best coaches
He has no polynesian tats so he must not be good enough lol, you have to understand if you gave most these guys on here a proper test on league they would all failllll big time.
How can any one here tell if Moore will be good or sh!t coach at this stage?
LYK OMG HIS NAME IS NOT KEARNY and not under bellamy lol, fukken idiots on here

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Sonny doesnt want out and most gun players are locked up in contracts. There are not that many on the open market to sign.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
have to give moore a chance before bagging him, but there is some perceived issue at the dogs because we are having trouble signing people!
one thing is true if kearney was caoch we would have signed Lima! but one player doesn't make that choice valid!

S

Spraytansboutso

And, in line with Blade Dog's sentiment on criticism, where have all the 'Ben Woe-berts' critics gone?
I was the creator of that :o
I must admit he has improved a sh!t load since last year and his passing game the reason for the woeberts tag has come leaps and bounds :o
At least I can admit when I am wrong

B

Ben Godberts.

i have always had faith in roberts
best judge of talent ever

K

kennyy

He has no polynesian tats so he must not be good enough lol, you have to understand if you gave most these guys on here a proper test on league they would all failllll big time.
Awesome.

B

bulldogs29

Wouldn't have made more sense to sign the New Zealand coach then an assistant coach?

I personally thought we should have thrown everything at Bennett

S

Spraytansboutso

Wouldn't have made more sense to sign the New Zealand coach then an assistant coach?

I personally thought we should have thrown everything at Bennett
Would not be such a big thing to be the NZ'd coach tbh, who else would you put down to coach the team, Kearny is still an assistant coach in reality

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen Kearney coach FG? Or even Moore for that matter? These imbeciles that come on here stating Kearney this and Moore that, without any evidence of what they can or cant achieve at being Head Coach. Reserve judgement til they prove otherwise. Give it time FFS! Im sick of all these short-term, quick fix ideas! Every club goes through highs and lows. We've had our fair share of glories in the past, and it sure wont stop there.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its too early to judge Kevin Moore but he seems like his got a good rapport with the players. Steve Folkes was a decent coach but he was a man with few words. Hopefully we can get behind the club and build this club back to fierce bulldogs like few yrs ago

S

Spraytansboutso

Has anyone actually seen Kearney coach FG? Or even Moore for that matter? These imbeciles that come on here stating Kearney this and Moore that, without any evidence of what they can or cant achieve at being Head Coach. Reserve judgement til they prove otherwise. Give it time FFS! Im sick of all these short-term, quick fix ideas! Every club goes through highs and lows. We've had our fair share of glories in the past, and it sure wont stop there.
I love gonayrds :love: :love: :love:

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This forum is giving me diabetes.

Just bloody relax and see how things pan out!

Enjoy yo'selves

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how can people bag kevin moore
he has been assistant to the worlds best coaches
Its not a case of bagging Kevin Moore, its a case of did the club get the best coach they could and why they didnt go hard after Bennett. Anyway time to move forward.

B

bulldogs29

Would not be such a big thing to be the NZ'd coach tbh, who else would you put down to coach the team, Kearny is still an assistant coach in reality
No he is the current Kiwi coach, that is why he would of been a good coach. He could attract Kiwi players to the Dogs. Moore attracts nothing currently

S

Spraytansboutso

No he is the current Kiwi coach, that is why he would of been a good coach. He could attract Kiwi players to the Dogs. Moore attracts nothing currently
LOL clown, I think we have enough coconuts who play in our club, more than any other club bar the Warriors.
You are clueless, most of the kiwi squad is mediocre anyway

B

bulldogs29

I don't think their performance as coach is important. Both have done well in the lower grades and have some experience at rep levels. The difference between them is that one is coaching New Zealand and one is not. That would suggest that one is currently at a higher level and may have more pull as to what players may be signed.

Isn't it better to sign a coach that will encourage players to join the club then sign a coach who currently can not do this?

X

xeno

I don't think their performance as coach is important. Both have done well in the lower grades and have some experience at rep levels. The difference between them is that one is coaching New Zealand and one is not. That would suggest that one is currently at a higher level and may have more pull as to what players may be signed.

Isn't it better to sign a coach that will encourage players to join the club then sign a coach who currently can not do this?
I want the gear you're on. You got some whacky thoughts

S

Spraytansboutso

Maybe if moore was a new zealander he would get the gig lol.
Kevin moore has been assistant australian coach, I know wich gig is harder to get hth

Status
Not open for further replies.