News Kerrod Holland on mission to silence armchair critics

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is rubbish he is lucky our club has no depth in the centres because he would struggle to make most reserve grades sides in the centres

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enough talk already , just go out there today and get a win.. then you can say to the media you played well as a group, for your supporters, An will continue to improve going forward!! That’s all we want to see and hear after round 3..!!!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"The biggest adjustment for me is moving from the right side to the left".

I still do not understand why he is on the left side. He was solid next to Reimis Smith
DEAN PAY

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope he plays well in all honesty but his confidence looks shot

Take any game this year (r1 and 2) and compare to his work back end of season 2018

Stark contrast

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FCUK YOU, FCUK YOUR ANKLES, FCUK YOURE WEAK ASS DEFENCE AND FCUK PAY FOR PUTTING YOU ON THAT PEDESTAL.

YOUR AT BEST A FILL IN WINGER NOW STEP DOWN AND GIVE A KID A SHOT.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope he plays well in all honesty but his confidence looks shot

Take any game this year (r1 and 2) and compare to his work back end of season 2018

Stark contrast
Right or left, as I’ve said elsewhere he’s not a first grader and his best place in this side - if our depth is so poor that we need to pick him - is on the bench as he offers true utility value.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Forget about us armchair critics, you should be doing it for the team you dickhead.

FMD what are we paying you for....?

Reaction score
Right or left, as I’ve said elsewhere he’s not a first grader and his best place in this side - if our depth is so poor that we need to pick him - is on the bench as he offers true utility value.
Holland is an overrated player. Everyone had rocks in their heads and were seeing stars because he kicked the goal from the sideline to win the game vs Panthers on his debut.

Pay needs to shift Holland back to Smith's side ASAP or the flood gates will remain wide open

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel really bad for Holland, he deserves better than us.
He’s the biggest casualty from our dreadfully season start. He can’t shine with the darkness that’s around him. If he was playing for the roosters or Cronulla he would be playing origin by now, but he has to sit here and cop misguided criticism.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And I’m sick of the kennels fickleness. Two weeks ago he and Jackson was the darling of the forum but now he’s a punching bag.

And you wonder why we can’t keep our players.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, there's a lot of anger directed at Holland in this thread!

I guess it's a sign most of the fans are over hearing the players talk the talk and then performing like trash.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Disgusting comments from so called supporters,but have noticed that they get their rocks off by how quickly they can post keyboard warrior comments.

Reaction score
Holland played well in the back end of 2018 with Smith on the left edge but Pay has weakened his performance this year by shifting him to the right.

Have a feeling he will fire with Okunbor today though

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be fair, he was up against some of the best outside men in the game (when they're on) in an emotion fuelled performance round 1, then he and Crichton had the job of trying to stop Fergo. Not an ideal way to start a season after surgery.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was our last player to actually follow up their words with actions on the field? Been a while

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember when he said playing for NSW was his goal. Might want to make it a goal to stay in the NRL side for a start.