News Kerrod Holland on mission to silence armchair critics

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest adjustment for me is moving from the right side to the left. I am still working on the combination both inside and outside in both defence and attack. It is something that will come.’’
and the million dollar question people need to ask is... WHY WAS HE CHANGED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT SIDE?

This is all on the coach.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely man handled by masters all game hes not strong enough for centre

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland is a typical Hasler signing. Goes with the other ordinary backs he loved like Jono Wright and Mitch Brown.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Masters 207m with 9 tackle breaks im betting all against holland

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the agility CHN showed today I think he could play centre easily. That might be the way we get RFM back into the team

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In fairness he's playing on the wrong side. Shift him to Hoppas side.

I suspect though Hoppa can't play on the right either, hence Holland being moved.

Honestly if theres no other option CHN at right centre and RFM/Chris Smith next to him.

Malla

Reaction score
Look you guys are being extremely harsh on him. He was marking Masters and did a good job on him. A lot of what Tigers do is down Masters edge and Holland did contain him. In saying that, Holland is definitely punching above his weight playing first grade lol

Malla

Reaction score

I suspect though Hoppa can't play on the right either, hence Holland being moved.

Honestly if theres no other option CHN at right centre and RFM/Chris Smith next to him.
No wayyyy leave CHN in the back row. I knew he was good but not this good....he carved Tigers another ass hole. Best thing I seen was the play after Napa put king hit flog Packer on his ass and CHN shot out the line to put another hit on. Gave away a penalty but I love the intent. Haven’t seen that since we had the likes of Maitua backing up a Asotasi or SBW hit

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look you guys are being extremely harsh on him. He was marking Masters and did a good job on him. A lot of what Tigers do is down Masters edge and Holland did contain him. In saying that, Holland is definitely punching above his weight playing first grade lol
Did a good job on masters wtf masters made 207m and 9 tackle busts all on Holland id say

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It should be:

2. Okunber
3. Hoppa
4. Holland
5. Smith

It baffles me as to why Pay split Holland and Smith.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did a good job on masters wtf masters made 207m and 9 tackle busts all on Holland id say
I know right.. if him doing 'a good job' is yesterday's standard no wonder we've been struggling.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland is just holding that spot until Harper gets his shot.

People said Okunbur and Meaney weren't doing enough in reserves and look how well they played yesterday. Harper can hopefully do likewise when given the chance as he is the future and Holland isn't...

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score
With the agility CHN showed today I think he could play centre easily. That might be the way we get RFM back into the team
rfm is too good to be left out in my opinion so hopefully he will be slot back on the bench sometime in near future.corey played awesome starting and seems very fit.his footwork and ball skills gave out pack some extra bite.elliot was real good of the bench and i cant see changing this formula too much.odgen is a unit who only knows one way....in your face.we have toooumunga and co also waiting in line so as long as we get the balance right we will be strong in the middle.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
If Holland was a good center he should just be struggling in attack since being moved but he is not, he is struggling in defense and badly. It's the NRL boys, the good teams don't accept the oh he is only good on side bullshit. Plenty centers have been moved and adapt. Holland is just an average center. Obviously not much depth and fine with him staying there but we need a good center ASAP and focus on mentoring Harper and the young centers coming through. Also hardly armchair critics if your playing like a shit ****.

Last edited:

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
holland still struggled defensively, he is never gonna be a player that completely belongs but he looked a bit more confident in attack yesterday and is probably still our best option this season, its just clearly a position (aswell as hooker) that needs attention when we look to buy new players

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
and the million dollar question people need to ask is... WHY WAS HE CHANGED FROM LEFT TO RIGHT SIDE?

This is all on the coach.
Probably to accommodate Hoppa who is usually on the right and doesn't play centre often, but Holland sure silenced me, I hardly noticed him, at least he wasn't making mistakes or being a defence liability.