Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Massoud should be charged for stupidity more so than what he said. Imagine saying that to a fuck wit silver spoon eating Anglo kid who’s dad is the director. As an Arab, do better lol
What type of arab is he, bitchanese?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but will be naive to think he’s just selling I’ve cream.
Leb, on big money, in a van that delivers…..
Read between the lines.
LOL bro absolutely no one is engaging with you … what’s happened

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he is a dickhead but I’d rather him than Tallis on NRL 360.

Tallis just relives the past and some of his arguments are all over the place.
No dickheads policy isn't applicable on 360 degrees bullshit from every angle :laughing:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
oh no
Sports journalist Paul Kent charged with third domestic violence offence

Rugby league journalist Paul Kent has been charged with another domestic violence offence, six months after he pleaded not guilty to assaulting a 33-year-old woman.
Kent’s News Corp bosses temporarily stood down the 53-year-old from his roles as host of Fox Sports show NRL 360 and a senior writer for The Daily Telegraph after he was charged with one count of common assault and one count of intentionally choking a person without consent in May.
Paul Kent has been charged with a third domestic violence offence.

Paul Kent has been charged with a third domestic violence offence.Credit: Brook Mitchell
Court documents reveal Kent has been charged with a third domestic violence offence of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
Kent is preparing to fight the charges and has pleaded not guilty to all three counts. He will face a hearing at Downing Centre Local Court next month.
Related Article
Paul Kent arriving at the Downing Centre court complex
In a statement following Kent’s arrest, NSW Police said officers were called to his Lilyfield home after reports of a domestic dispute on Friday, May 12.
He was taken to Surry Hills police station and charged before being released on bail.
The 33-year-old woman was arrested and taken to Newtown police station before being released without charge.
Outside court in May, an emotional Kent said he could not discuss specifics of the case but looked forward to his side coming out at the hearing.
“I’m embarrassed about it, but unfortunately, it’s beyond my control, so I’ll just let the court process see its way through now,” Kent said.
“It’s the rugby league soap opera, it’s the way it rolls. It’s my day to be a storyline right now.”
Sonny Bill Williams was one former player to comment on the charges.

Sonny Bill Williams was one former player to comment on the charges.Credit: Mark Kolbe/Getty Images
The charges against Kent were addressed in only the briefest terms on NRL 360 when it first went to air following Kent’s arrest.
Prominent names in rugby league weighed in at the time the first charges were laid.
Bulldogs and Roosters great Sonny Bill Williams said Kent “never shone away from pointing the finger” at players and questioned their morals when they made mistakes.
Related Article
Paul Kent was charged with two domestic violence-related offences in May.
“Someone who has always held the players accountable for their actions off the field needs to be held to account for his also,” Williams tweeted.
Roosters and Cronulla Sharks premiership winner James Maloney said assaulting women was “the lowest of the low”.
“I hope he is treated exactly as a player would be. His job makes him a public figure in the game so there’s no difference,” Maloney tweeted.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh no
Sports journalist Paul Kent charged with third domestic violence offence

Rugby league journalist Paul Kent has been charged with another domestic violence offence, six months after he pleaded not guilty to assaulting a 33-year-old woman.
Kent’s News Corp bosses temporarily stood down the 53-year-old from his roles as host of Fox Sports show NRL 360 and a senior writer for The Daily Telegraph after he was charged with one count of common assault and one count of intentionally choking a person without consent in May.
Paul Kent has been charged with a third domestic violence offence.

Paul Kent has been charged with a third domestic violence offence.Credit: Brook Mitchell
Court documents reveal Kent has been charged with a third domestic violence offence of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
Kent is preparing to fight the charges and has pleaded not guilty to all three counts. He will face a hearing at Downing Centre Local Court next month.
Related Article
Paul Kent arriving at the Downing Centre court complex
In a statement following Kent’s arrest, NSW Police said officers were called to his Lilyfield home after reports of a domestic dispute on Friday, May 12.
He was taken to Surry Hills police station and charged before being released on bail.
The 33-year-old woman was arrested and taken to Newtown police station before being released without charge.
Outside court in May, an emotional Kent said he could not discuss specifics of the case but looked forward to his side coming out at the hearing.
“I’m embarrassed about it, but unfortunately, it’s beyond my control, so I’ll just let the court process see its way through now,” Kent said.
“It’s the rugby league soap opera, it’s the way it rolls. It’s my day to be a storyline right now.”
Sonny Bill Williams was one former player to comment on the charges.

Sonny Bill Williams was one former player to comment on the charges.Credit: Mark Kolbe/Getty Images
The charges against Kent were addressed in only the briefest terms on NRL 360 when it first went to air following Kent’s arrest.
Prominent names in rugby league weighed in at the time the first charges were laid.
Bulldogs and Roosters great Sonny Bill Williams said Kent “never shone away from pointing the finger” at players and questioned their morals when they made mistakes.
Related Article
Paul Kent was charged with two domestic violence-related offences in May.
“Someone who has always held the players accountable for their actions off the field needs to be held to account for his also,” Williams tweeted.
Roosters and Cronulla Sharks premiership winner James Maloney said assaulting women was “the lowest of the low”.
“I hope he is treated exactly as a player would be. His job makes him a public figure in the game so there’s no difference,” Maloney tweeted.
Love seeing the players give it back. All the media scumbags constantly criticise the players and take the moral high ground, justifying their comments by saying that the players are in the spotlight constantly but then when the shoe is on the other foot it gets swept under the rug