Kennel opinion

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Doogie what has chicken salt done to you?

Show me on the doll where it touched you lol
Its just a disgusting thing. Given that most things you eat you cannot name taste like chicken, why would u want the things you can name to taste like chicken.

And I'm no touching that with @south of heaven's cck. I don't need to. He did it for me.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well, when I started this thread, little did I know the storm it would create. I believe we are starting to see some trends coming out of this:
- Normal salt lovers who appreciate a quality chip and want the craftsmanship, crunchiness, quality oil and the expert frying that has been undertaken to ensure a dining experience. And for those fans of the triple cooked experience, normal salt sets off the effort to create a potato masterpiece.
- Chicken salt lovers who drink toilet water when they are thirsty, have no issues with the chip being described as something from a potato like substance rather than a potato, pretend not to know the oil is sourced from the local diesel mechanic and the cook being a Merryland crack dealer on probation (looking at you Mitchey). And are more than happy to hide their shortcomings by smearing the chips with melted chicken cloaca to kid themselves that they are eating something tasty.
I expected better from the kennel. I will say at least a few of you are maintaining civilisation. Well done to you.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Now let’s talk about kebab sauces chilli and garlic or fuck off
Chilli. Garlic is ok but had a few where the garlic was just fckng stupid. Chilli isn't a lucky dip imv.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Chilli. Garlic is ok but had a few where the garlic was just fckng stupid. Chilli isn't a lucky dip imv.
Yeah they all do them different that’s why you go there the kebab joint in Kings Cross

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again.

The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips?

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than eat chicken salt. Plain salt. End of story.

Never been that keen on it but then I found out how its made. Chicken salt is made by melting all the crap you can not sell as other bits of chicken, throw in normal salt, let it cool and then crush the mess. The most disgusting thing I can think of.

How many of you are chicken salt perverts and how many are normal people? Curious to find out if I'm a lone crusader or if the entire country has been taken over.

FFS - this shit is worse than 5G.....
Lmaoo who told you that?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Solid argument. You dont like chicken salt, he does. Your both right. Just because someone has a different like than you doesn’t make them wrong. It just makes them different. The world would be a very bland and boring place if we all liked/learnt the same.