Kennel opinion

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again.

The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips?

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than eat chicken salt. Plain salt. End of story.

Never been that keen on it but then I found out how its made. Chicken salt is made by melting all the crap you can not sell as other bits of chicken, throw in normal salt, let it cool and then crush the mess. The most disgusting thing I can think of.

How many of you are chicken salt perverts and how many are normal people? Curious to find out if I'm a lone crusader or if the entire country has been taken over.

FFS - this shit is worse than 5G.....

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an argument with someone today. I believe I'm right and the other dick is wrong. Once I learnt the truth of this - I refused to ever support it again.

The issue at question is - do you have chicken salt on hot chips?

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than each chicken salt. Plain salt. End of story.

Never been that keen on it but then I found out how its made. Chicken salt is made by melting all the crap you can not sell as other bits of chicken, throw in normal salt, let it cool and then crush the mess. The most disgusting thing I can think of.

How many of you are chicken salt perverts and how many are normal people? Curious to find out if I'm a lone crusader or if the entire country has been taken over.

FFS - this shit is worse than 5G.....
Chicken salt is the Bomb. Put that shit on everything!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wants hot chips and chicken salt now, thanks Doogie howser MD and the MD stands for major dick because everything is shut around here and can't get chips and chicken salt and you made me wants some
Farrk you!!! I hope you go to get your mail tomorrow and your pants fall down and as you bend over to pick them up a unicorn Is running down the street and head butts your anus,and the unicorns horn is covered in dencorub and chicken salt

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Fck - I'm hanging with sickos. Well, worse sickos than I normally hang with :upset:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Btw chicken salt was originally made for seasoning chicken

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I wants hot chips and chicken salt now, thanks Doogie howser MD and the MD stands for major dick because everything is shut around here and can't get chips and chicken salt and you made me wants some
Farrk you!!! I hope you go to get your mail tomorrow and your pants fall down and as you bend over to pick them up a unicorn Is running down the street and head butts your anus,and the unicorns horn is covered in dencorub and chicken salt
#1 - you're a loser chicken crack head. Some detox will make you slightly more human.
#2 - Deep heat hurts worse than dencorub (or so I've heard).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
#1 - you're a loser chicken crack head. Some detox will make you slightly more human.
#2 - Deep heat hurts worse than dencorub (or so I've heard).
Okay a unicorn horn covered in tiger balm and the unicorn also has dick aids .

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Okay a unicorn horn covered in tiger balm and the unicorn also has dick aids .
Dick aids? As in a penis extender? When is big ever big enough for you bro?

Being a chicken crack head isn't healthy bro. Do better in life....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You Sydney fookers miss out on Henny Penny, chicken salt fuck the world.