Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Powerline adapter has been kinda meh. Download and upload speed is slower than using wifi and the ping is pretty much the same.
Depends which powerline adaptor you're using. Generally they run a lot slower than the listed speed. For example, a 500 adaptor (500mb/s) will usually run at about 100-250mb/s.

The other issue is power boards. If you have them plugged into a power board then depending what other devices are plugged into the power board, you may end up getting really bad speeds.

Generally it needs to be plugged into its own socket at the wall.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm usually between 3-15 though it does spike up at about 25-30 sometimes. I really don't have lag issues with BF1, it's the fifa lag i wanna fix.
That's more likely EA's fault. Their servers are pretty shit.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fix for not seeing Platoons in the LB menu..
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-access-Platoons/td-p/6034245

1. In-game, go to "Settings – Gameplay – Basic". The second option will be "Player-Created content" – switch it to "Show".
2. On your XBOX One Settings, go to Account, then choose "Privacy & online safety"
3. From there, select "Adult defaults" – becoming more social is a bonus there.
5. Re-launch game
6. Hit "LB"
7. Join or create Platoon

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends which powerline adaptor you're using. Generally they run a lot slower than the listed speed. For example, a 500 adaptor (500mb/s) will usually run at about 100-250mb/s.

The other issue is power boards. If you have them plugged into a power board then depending what other devices are plugged into the power board, you may end up getting really bad speeds.

Generally it needs to be plugged into its own socket at the wall.
Yh it'a a decent one and everythings plugged straight into the wall. The signal isn't as strong though so i'm guessing it's the shitty wiring in the house that's the issue.

That's more likely EA's fault. Their servers are pretty shit.
Yh EA servers are garbage. Atleast when i shoot in BF1 it actually shoots when and where i want it. Fifa i just fucking ridiculous. Go to play a pass..player takes an extra 2 touches and passes a second later in a totally different direction. The input delay is just crazy lol.

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yh EA servers are garbage. Atleast when i shoot in BF1 it actually shoots when and where i want it. Fifa i just fucking ridiculous. Go to play a pass..player takes an extra 2 touches and passes a second later in a totally different direction. The input delay is just crazy lol.
unless the game is doing this kinda BS when your latency is < 5ms but still shoot a **** and not one shot registers... so frustrating... (still ended in the top 5 and highlights page)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/32479630

And here is a vid of me giving @vinnie05 a ride and also some much deserved "love"

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/32479598

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
unless the game is doing this kinda BS when your latency is < 5ms but still shoot a **** and not one shot registers... so frustrating... (still ended in the top 5 and highlights page)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/32479630
I see your problem there, you spawned on @chris_e_fresh

And here is a vid of me giving @vinnie05 a ride and also some much deserved "love"

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/32479598
you missed the end of the vid where you took 3 kazillion shots to take out a single sniper 50m away standing alone in the desert

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I see your problem there, you spawned on @chris_e_fresh

you missed the end of the vid where you took 3 kazillion shots to take out a single sniper 50m away standing alone in the desert
Chris is definitely the issue. and yeh, if there is no video of the proof, then it never happened haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just watched a new in game video of COD WW2 from E3.

I knew it was going to be bad, buy holy shit they've gone above and beyond... its downright atrocious.

Graphics = Shit
Guns = Shit
Sound = Shit
Gameplay = Shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
only chance of playing is by getting a bunch of mates, and maybe reach out to an aussie battlefield xbox club and jump on an empty server.
A weekly frontlines challenge would work being such long games. This night map has to be coming soon surley

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Or rent a server... that's probably what they are hoping for.

If only one could write it off as a business expense LOL.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I find hit detection alot worse post update.
Usually I am sniping and hear someone approaching so I pullout my trusty 6 shooter and ask myelf "Do ya feel lucky? Well do ya? Punk!".

By which time ofcourse I am dead but I will have fired off 1-4 shots atleast and I have seen a fuckload of times I have hit the **** in the chest/face and have blood spatter but the bastard runs off with 100 health.

Never used to happen. If I seen the bullet hit they would ALWAYS have damage pre update. Also something else thats new is the fuckload amount of times I am facing off with 1 other person and we kill each other at the same time with bullets. Happened maybe twice pre update. Twice out of around 2000 deaths. Now it happens multiple times a round and I feel cheated everytime.